Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Days of Forests Limited-Time Quest!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd at 12:07 PM
Last Edited March 22nd at 1:39 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

The United Villages of Bushwhackia is facilitating tree planting for the Day of Forests! Participation will yield Tree Tokens, which you can use to buy unique items!

Talk with them in the Commons to get started.

Tree planting ends at noon on Monday March 25th, after which you can still spend tokens until noon on Tuesday March 26th.

And consider getting a Quetzal pet this weekend! Doing so will increase the bonus for everyone's quetzal!

Read the blog!.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th at 8:38 AM
Horsedancer1
What a shame. I can't log into the game today so unless it gets fixed, I won't be able to finish this quest. I keep getting "Failed for unknown reason". @nick
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th at 9:50 AM
Bugoira
@nickshire
I also am getting "failed for unknown reason" when I try to log in. I went and changed my password and reloaded the launcher to no avail.
Before this point, definitely enjoying planting trees and looking forward to equipping my quetzal!
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th at 9:56 AM
someoneeee
please fix this issue before the event ends,atleast i got a butterfly net
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th at 11:20 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
We were experiencing server issues that are now resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience!
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th at 11:29 AM
someoneeee
thanks nick!
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th at 5:19 PM
Last Edited March 25th at 5:19 PM
creativechick08
Can anyone tell me where I can spend my tokens now that the tree planting is finished? I've gone back to Balgis and she doesn't have an option to spend them now. Thanks
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 26th at 5:18 AM
irishpat04
I thought that Nick would extend the time for the event since we couldn’t get on most of Sunday but you can’t do anything with it-no tree planting nor turn in. Kind of weird-it just says maybe for tree planting?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 26th at 9:50 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Fair point! I've fixed the post-quest shop being unavailable, and extended it to noon Wednesday.
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 26th at 10:43 AM
irishpat04
Thanks, Nick