Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 143 - February 26th, 2024
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 2:30 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Matthew Kliparchuk wrote:

Or be able to send those powders to other players.

WhackedCrafter wrote:

@Matthew Kilparchuk I had, also, given that as an option but was told it would put the game out of balance by having players getting vials when they shouldn't be yet.

Whacked is correct. There are some resources that late game players will have vast amounts of that if they send to earlier game players may imbalance their game progression.

This is why the gifts work the way they do. You can gift a player some resources, but in a controlled manner that can consider their level and progress.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 2:33 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Aelendril wrote:

I feel some events are not as balanced as others, generally on the vip track, I can get the bb somewhat easily by whacking a bit here and there every day(with 40% extra event drop), but for valentines it took a lot of energy packs to reach 3000.

All the events have had a variety of content and quests added over the years, so I've been rebalancing them the past year to account for that. The later VIP goals are intended to be stretch goals beyond the 100% event completion. That being said, I will review the event VIP goals as I go through them this year.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 2:34 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

I wished we could have a qty slot when sending more than 1 Gift Basket to the same player. I trade GB with a couple of players & having to send 1 GB at a time becomes tedious, especially if I'm trading 8 GB to the same player.

I agree it can be tedious to send multiple gifts. I'll note this down to consider improving in a future update.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 2:35 PM
WhackedCrafter
ty on GB idea
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 2:40 PM
WhackedCrafter
I am doing the 1000 glitches in Prismatic. Been playing it since Jan 1st anf just now got 600!!! I get, maybe, 100 a week, playing everyday for over an hour. Why you make this quest so hard to get?
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 2:48 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

I am doing the 1000 glitches in Prismatic. Been playing it since Jan 1st anf just now got 600!!! I get, maybe, 100 a week, playing everyday for over an hour. Why you make this quest so hard to get?

The Flux, Burglary Boutique, and Flungeon are intended to be long term goals players chip away at between major content updates.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 2:50 PM
Last Edited February 26th at 2:51 PM
WhackedCrafter
ok... makes sense... ty for making option to reboot. Now I'm not burning up Mana and Energy
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 2:58 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Yes! Rebooting the Flungeon is part of the design. Please make use of it when the costs get too high.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 26th at 3:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream at 3 PM tomorrow, Pacific time. See you then!