Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 140 - January 15th, 2024
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 2:23 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

Have you thought of adding of extra badges for the Jr Bushwhacker event? Like fire safety-collect smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, fire escape plans when sighting Nate, etc or basket making-collecting vines, twigs, grass and instruction manuals.

A fire safety plan would be very wise given Nate is in the neighborhood! Perhaps a Wildfire Badge too. I'll note these ideas down to consider for this year's Jr. Bush Whacker event!
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 2:30 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hongkongelder1130 wrote:

One of the players was saying he wondered when a coppers of the collectors was going to be coming around I hope sometime soon I want to see those pets and mounts---- put a dragon in with the pets from the lgbtq+ bunch : there are also two dragons from that set that look like them that are from earlier releases ---the rainbow serpent and the pride dragon ---I like dragons
You could toss them into the bag too lol HKE This is really a fun game!!!

I was noticing that pagas pet progress was behind two pets the purple Purporok and the Scarlet Fairy Nick it is amazing how you generally keep up with this lol

I think you should give eveyone a diamond just because I think you did that once and it was sure nice! HKE

We should build "Belles diner and saloon" right outside of sanctuary to the west between the forks in the trails and i encourage a makeover on the welcome to sanctuary sign HKE :D Keep those ideas flying ---(Youve lost that lovin feelin woah oh that lovin feelin Youve lost that lovin feelin NOW ITS GONE GONE GONE WOE OH OH) yep saloon definately needs a jukebox :D

Georgia and I are trying to rotate through some of the mini-events as not to tire them out. Looking at the schedule, the Creature Collector will be coming back in February! We'll consider the Dragons :D

Thanks for the PAGAS reminder! I'll make sure to add any that are missing.

And noted about the Diamond :P

A diner/saloon would be fun! Closest thing we have is the bar on Amicus Isle.

Thanks for the ideas!
94 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 2:42 PM
Vegan1964
Hi Nick, regarding the bar on Amicus Isle, it doesn't do much. Please consider selling energy drinks through the bar. It could have a cap (the bar tender cuts you off after 3 drinks) or a time limit (once a week).
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 2:48 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Russel Denton wrote:

Just a few idea's, it won't be as long as a romance novel like last weeks lol

1- could we have perhaps, have the different pet treats put on/in the merchant that has pets etc please, and brought for either gems or gold

2- the mana/power bags, could they be available perhaps on AI merchants,and use gems/gold to buy them perhaps

3- i know HongKongElder1130 has suggested this, at the top but i also suggested this last year or so,
could we have the ability to downgrade unique DNA to the purple one, it is not a game changer,

4- i know this is a touchy subject etc, but i came up with an idea of what to do with the carousel things we got one year as a final reward for events

- at the carnival event, we can go to the person with the CI's, and they could say like
"i notice you have some carousel rides from 2017 ( whatever year they appeared), if you want we can turn them into some pretty for your ranch" you hand in the carousel items, and get a miniature/medium sized carousel to put on our ranch,

like this one perhaps

https://mrchristmas.com/collections/carousels-1

5- seeing how the event completion reward is a tree, for the christmas event, instead of a xmas tree ( Due to that we have plenty already), what about a xmas palm tree, a little nod to Home Alone 2 (true fans will know what i mean)

just a thought

1) I'll consider adding the pet treats to the merchants, thought they're a fairly premium item.

2) I'll also consider adding the mana/power bags, though the event treat bags restore mana/power, as well as some items in the High Jungle quest hub.

3) Noted!

4) That's a neat solution. I don't think we'd want to take away the carousel critters though. Might be fine just to give a mini carousel on top of all of them as a reward.

5) Oooh an Xmas Palm Tree is a great idea to mix up the Xmas tree. I'll note it down for Georgia to consider!
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 2:50 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Aelendril wrote:

Howdy, could it be possible to set favorite crops at ranch?

Setting crop favourites to cut down on scrolling through the crop list has been suggested before. I'll review it and update the priority accordingly.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 2:52 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
davepagsny wrote:

Hi Nick,

Would it be possible to get a dialogue from the NPC at the various fishing holes around Bushwhackia showing if you have fished up the ranch and customization items available there? I believe it was done for the spot at the Christmas Event.

Thanks, Dave

Great point, Dave. I'll consider having the other fishing NPCs do the same as the ice fishing one at the North Pole!
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 2:56 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
TheCatWhispurrer wrote:

Recently thought of something. Event MC, Tamela Tiva (Coppers of the Creature Collector), has on occasion, featured caddies and other vehicles in her mini events. I was thinking of three choppers (motorcycles with stretched out front forks), where they bounce like the caddies or not would be up to you and Georgia, but one black with flames on the tank, one blue, and one either red, mint green, or possibly one chrome/silver.

Anyways, it's just an idea I thought to share. Bonuses...you decide.

Some Choppers would be rad! And I do love the hydraulics animation Georgia did for the caddies! I'll note them down for her to consider.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 3:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
AquireWhite wrote:

Nick,
It has been brought to the attention of many player, that one or more players are streaming the BW2 game on social media. While this is fine, there are concerns about the games Chat is being included in these streams. At times there are "private" conversations which could be included.

My question is, should it be required for the chat window to be disabled during streams?

Bush Whacker 2 and its chat are services available to the public and I'm not sure we could effectively enforce such a restriction.

I do try keep the chat hidden when I stream for Bush Whacker Weekly as a courtesy, and hope other streamers follow suit.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 3:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

Hi Nick, regarding the bar on Amicus Isle, it doesn't do much. Please consider selling energy drinks through the bar. It could have a cap (the bar tender cuts you off after 3 drinks) or a time limit (once a week).

It has been suggested before, that the Bar on Amicus Isle do something with Energy. I do like the idea and it's still on the list for me to consider for a future update. I like the idea of imposing a thematic limit, where the bartender cuts you off XD
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 3:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream at 3 PM tomorrow, Pacific time. See you then!
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th at 10:25 PM
Hongkongelder1130
i like Russ ideas for setting up a way to purchase mana bags with gold or gems see how expensive that would be.

i also like The Cat Whispurrer idea of choppers that bounce flame painted