Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Game locking?
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th at 8:16 AM
Last Edited December 9th at 8:18 AM
Horsedancer1
I was in the Twinkling Tributary and clicked for a friend to come and help whack. The friend landed right on top of my character and I could move my character but it couldn't whack bushes.The friend was locked in place. I had to shut down the game and restart. I tried the friend whacking and the same thing happened. So restarted again, and used my character to whack. The game started working so I used up some more of my friend whacks and the friend landed on top of my character again and locked up the whacking. This has never happened before and I have been playing this game for 3787 days! (age of my oldest pet) Is anyone else having the same problem today?
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th at 8:19 AM
Horsedancer1
Also, the drops for the puzzle pieces are extremely slow, even with a 30% puzzle rune in place.
94 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th at 12:37 PM
Last Edited December 9th at 1:00 PM
Vegan1964
I am also having the game lock when I ask a friend to help. The friend is locked in place and does not move or whack. Restarting will bring me back without the friend but if I call the friend, the problem happens again.

Edited to note: Friend locking only happens in the Twinkling Tributary. I am able to use friend helps in all of the other fields that I have checked.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th at 1:55 PM
Horsedancer1
@Nick, looks like this isn't just my problem. Can you take a look and see if it can be fixed? Thanks!
87 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 10th at 12:18 PM
jeankahn
I'm having same problem.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th at 2:56 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
There was an issue in the 2nd field of the Twinkling Tributary that was causing Friend Whacks used there to freeze the game.

This issue has been fixed! Sorry for the inconvenience.