Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 135 - October 31st, 2023
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th at 3:23 PM
Last Edited October 31st at 2:03 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Tuesday October 31st at 1 PM to 2 PM Pacific (or 8-9 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you're unable to attend, and I'll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st at 12:59 PM
Last Edited October 27th at 5:34 PM
Hongkongelder1130
feedback---I LOVE MY WEREWOLF MOUNT YOU OUT DID YOUR SELVES THIS TIME KUDOS TO YA ALL awesome work devs ---nick HE'S SO COOL!!! put him in combo with my new creepy vampire and
I'm set for Halloween HKE
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th at 1:37 PM
Last Edited October 30th at 11:35 AM
Flybaby
Hi Nick,

Just a small suggestion:
The Moulder Most Foul quest reward lets players pick a permanent replica Halloween decoration for their ranch, but there is no indicator of which decorations they already own.

Same for the Custom Jack-o'-lantern options.

Is it possible to add that information to help players make a decision so that they won't accidentally buy a duplicate?

It's just that there are so many places for players to check for comparisons: (ie. Ranch inventory/storage, island, golf course, pasture)

As always, Thanks for all you do
Flybaby
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th at 5:53 PM
Hongkongelder1130
please can we make a way to air lift food directly to our mounts via special delivery to our mounts. I'm really tired of the square dance we have to do to feed them at every level can't we just buy feed and assume its sent by air. please.
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th at 8:13 PM
tgcougar
waahhh
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th at 3:42 PM
Last Edited October 31st at 12:48 PM
Hongkongelder1130
@coug squeaky wheel gets the grease!

idea id like a piano to put in the parlor an upright one. a baby grand. and a luv pink and red one Couplete with candrlabras and mirror balls would be great and a nice grand father clock
94 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th at 9:19 PM
Vegan1964
Hi Nick,

Have you considered dog carts or goat carts as mounts? And I don't remember mules as mounts. Mules come in a number of colors like horses but being stubborn, they could also be slower than horses. Orcas and giant crabs would also be interesting mounts
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th at 12:24 PM
Last Edited October 31st at 2:00 AM
Russel Denton
here is afew idea's i have

1- for next years halloween and spring event, when we decorate our gardens/haunted mansions, when we decorate it goes into automatic build mode, but unlike the build mode for our ranch, if we accidentally touch a vacant patch our avatar moves there, which can be inconvenient, what im saying is make the build mode for halloween/spring event like our ranch build mode please

2- Again halloween/spring event related, can we please sell, decorations we dont want/need on our designs, we cant atm, and if you do make it to allow us let us get pumpkins/seeds back perhaps

3- i noticed we have two trick or treaters dressed similarly, the treaters wearing the cauldron hat, so i was thinking, what if we had a competition where we dressed our avatars or even a mannequin and we dressed it, halloweeny style, and players could vote for their favourite, and the winner would replace one of the treaters wearing a cauldron hat perhaps
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th at 1:26 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
So theres a few players out there with multiple accounts me included im sure im not the only one that wishes thare was a log out button instead of having to close the window completly is that possible nick.
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th at 2:53 PM
Last Edited October 30th at 5:27 PM
Hongkongelder1130
i noticed we have no pink, green or light green bales of hay this year just something i noticed while building hke

will changing my username to

hongkongelder1130

on chat and on forum and stream

clear up the tangle on the CNE black page and let me in?
can you help me do this i'm sort of computer illerate hke

id like to see the halloween mansion entries and how mine is faring
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th at 3:39 PM
Last Edited October 30th at 3:40 PM
Russel Denton
Just to clarify what Matt is talking about, it is a pain in the ass to log out of the game and login into your other account/s, maybe something like what Facebook has where you can automatically switch to your other accounts without logging out of the page etc, might go good for the game perhaps and simpler too

@Hongkongelder, we already have a light green haybale ok matey, just hover mouse over them to see their description ok
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th at 4:39 PM
Last Edited October 30th at 4:40 PM
Hongkongelder1130
@Russ
i needed two tones of jungle green and we were desperately lacking.
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st at 7:11 AM
Aelendril
So, are we ever going to be able to help the second prisonner at the voodoo huts?
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st at 10:36 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
[Update] I've rescheduled this Q&A for 1PM today, Pacific time. Apologies for any inconvenience!
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st at 12:20 PM
Hongkongelder1130
no no not one second late thou naughty naughty naughty nick coming and going just as he pleaseth just who does he think he is? ---sure nick this is a game lol hke
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st at 1:05 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hongkongelder1 wrote:

feedback---I LOVE MY WEREWOLF MOUNT YOU OUT DID YOUR SELVES THIS TIME KUDOS TO YA ALL awesome work devs ---nick HE'S SO COOL!!! put him in combo with my new creepy vampire and
I'm set for Halloween HKE

So glad to hear you like the new Werewolf mount! I agree that they're so cool! And who doesn't like a piggy-back ride? I'll pass your praise along to Georgia :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st at 1:06 PM
Flybaby
Hi Nick,

Just for a little Halloween fun, I'm re-posting a limerick I made for you a while back. Hope you enjoy it. Happy Halloween!

There once was a Trick or Treater named Nick,
Who, on Halloween was pretty darn slick;
He didn't feel like working that day,
And claimed the wind blew his "Tickets" away;
Then laughed, "That was a pretty good trick."
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st at 1:07 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Hi Nick,

Just a small suggestion:
The Moulder Most Foul quest reward lets players pick a permanent replica Halloween decoration for their ranch, but there is no indicator of which decorations they already own.

Same for the Custom Jack-o'-lantern options.

Is it possible to add that information to help players make a decision so that they won't accidentally buy a duplicate?

It's just that there are so many places for players to check for comparisons: (ie. Ranch inventory/storage, island, golf course, pasture)

As always, Thanks for all you do
Flybaby

A very good point! I'll note this down to consider for next year.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st at 1:12 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hongkongelder1 wrote:

please can we make a way to air lift food directly to our mounts via special delivery to our mounts. I'm really tired of the square dance we have to do to feed them at every level can't we just buy feed and assume its sent by air. please.

It really does feel like a square dance, eh? Making them easier to feed is on my list for a future quality of life update. Sorry in the meantime!
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st at 1:16 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hongkongelder1 wrote:

idea id like a piano to put in the parlor and a nice grand father clock

A piano is a great idea! I believe there is already a Grandfather Clock from the latest Father's Day limited time quest with Nate.