Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 121 - June 19th, 2023
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th at 1:52 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Matthew Kliparchuk wrote:

Can we get a newzealand flag one player was disapointed there wasnt a NZ flag.

Sorry about that. We didn't have time to do all the flags we wanted this year, but I'll certainly note the NZ flag for next year.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th at 1:54 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

I am still thinking about a surplus of many things and a scarcity of a few. I would LOVE a trading post, where I could trade jewels for some light gray powders, etc. It would be fun to trade with other players, but that might be too difficult for you to set up, so maybe just a straight trading post?

Similar things have been suggested before! I do like the Trading Post theme for the system. I'll note this down to consider for a future update.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th at 1:57 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

How about more bird companions? Gannets, boobies, frigatebirds, oystercatchers, tropicbirds, noddies, curlews, etc. Plus lots of room for more flying dinosaurs.

Excellent suggestions here. Perhaps we could even do a Bird Watching mini-event?
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th at 1:59 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

Vegan 1964, yes! I was looking back over all the past eggs, and there aren't very many that I would really want. How about some cute animal companions, too. I don't want scorpions and spiders, etc.!!!

We do try to have a variety of different kinds of pets and mounts, but there's some more cute pets in the next pet generation!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick I understand that the cost of the fireworks is related to our player level. What I'm basically asking is that since the cost increases with our level, couldn't we have the reward increase as well? All we are getting for a reward is one island token.

Ah, gotcha. That would be another way to approach it! I'll consider that for the next Patriot event, thank you.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th at 2:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream at 3 PM tomorrow, Pacific time. See you then!