Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Store Items and Gen 4 Horses!
3229 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2023 at 6:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Clip clop, clip clop. Three new basic horses are waiting for you to tame! Speak to Clint to take a gander and start taming.

Plus, a whole whack of items have been added to various stores all over Bushwhackia! Read the Release Notes on the Blog for the full list. Happy Whacking!

Release Notes
393 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th at 7:12 AM
Last Edited May 28th at 10:24 AM
BarbZak
HI Nick..tyvm for all the store items and new horses..

I already have the Bay Roan Horse one on Friday night..(took me 5 horse tries to get I but I did).and it is armoured already!!!!

MOREOEVER, I so LOVE the Morphing Wall Butterfly, with its animation...AWESOME .!!!!! love butterflies.

GOOD JOB ON ALL...ITEMS..with the exception of the VIP items...which should be awesome items
EXAMPLES are ...smoldering flowers,, fancy trees., mushroom cor items ,helicopter and or boats..etc..Make them awesome since ,after all it is,,, VIP store items which we pay 10 odd dollars each month...Nick, so make it for us worth while plzz n ty...

ALSO, look at that animated butterfly I bought from the exp store, things like that should be in VIP...just saying what VIP means..
Post by BarbZak deleted May 27th at 7:22 AM
469 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st at 12:21 PM
WhackedCrafter
Well, once again, big let down. Was all excited to FINALLY do a new horse mount quest (I have had all the horses & released all copies years ago) to end up, after wasting energy & mana for days) to get ANOTHER useless Gray Horse 5mins ago, sold it for token 4mins 55secs ago. I'm so close, after playing for 11yrs, of quitting. The dis satisfactions are piling up weekly/monthly
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st at 2:27 PM
Last Edited May 31st at 2:29 PM
linkisthehero
@WhackedCrafter: There is an option to turn down Clint's offer to take the mount off him and restart the grain collection quests to get a different horse when you tame one. When you do so, each horse will be automatically tamed at the end of the quest until you take the tamed horse off him, so you can retry it as many times as needed until you get the horse you want and without having to fail numerous taming attempts before getting one. Hope this helps!
469 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st at 10:31 PM
WhackedCrafter
@linkisthehero... But you have no idea what the horse is going to be until you go through all the grain collections and it is then revealed. Clint doesn't tell you. It isn't like Misty and an egg when she tells you what the egg is going to be. Ty for trying to help.
764 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st at 12:41 AM
Russel Denton
@WhackedCrafter, while LinkistheHero is correct, i remember when i did clint when the new horses came, i too rejected each horse till i got a new one , and i know once you have found all the feed/grains, the horse that appears is the horse you will be getting, hope that helps you out matey
469 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st at 11:18 AM
WhackedCrafter
@Russel Denton... I know I can refuse the Horse, after getting it, not my point. I STILL had to go through all 4 grain quests, waste mana & energy JUST to get another useless gray horse, BECAUSE you don't know what the horse is until the end. Apparently, I'm not being understood, even after explaining. That's ok though, I'm so close to quitting playing this game after playing it for 11 yrs. It just isn't fun anymore. Ty for trying. This will be my last post in forum. Bye
220 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st at 7:44 PM
tgcougar
roflmao