Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Content: Pasture Update & Barn Battle Community Quest!
3227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2023 at 12:23 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Derelict barns across Bushwhackia are at risk of being condemned!

Band together with your fellow Bush Whackers and help a resident barn owner and her lawyer fight this case in Commons Court! Everyone's daily contributions will be crucial to completing this sooner than later, so check in regularly and complete the daily quest.

Should you win the case, you'll unlock the ability to get the all new Pasture zone! Talk to them in the Commons Town Hall to get started.

Read more on the official blog.

Discuss and post your feedback in this thread!
3227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2023 at 12:56 PM
Last Edited May 5th 2023 at 1:55 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
There may or may not be a secret side-quest available during this community quest only...
Post by Horsedancer1 deleted May 5th 2023 at 3:34 PM
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2023 at 10:09 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Hi nick theres a topic on general that needs to be deleted.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2023 at 4:09 PM
kiki_ar
Nick, love this new community quest and future feature! Thanks!
(wondering what is the secret quest... :D)
391 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2023 at 3:12 AM
Last Edited May 28th at 10:13 AM
BarbZak
Nick Now that was fun I bet for thoses who grinded big time or ???????, no comment..LOL I belive in the straight and narrow...NIck..THIS should have taken us longer to aquire it..not like 2 or less days.IMO.

I am really not that interested in it but I decorated it non-the-less...I just threw stuff in pasture.
I like the rustic barn tho.
I thought all animals placed on pasture would be level up as well..not just pen ones and the pen ones of same type would be also level up but.... no..
The other comments,,, I will leave out...!!!!!!!
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2023 at 7:29 AM
Sho
I believe I meet the criteria for the next phase in the pasture. Why isn't it available from the crier
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2023 at 3:00 PM
Spanosa
I also meet all the requirements for the personal phase but can't start it. Above the level, more than enough pets and mounts, towards the end of The Castle Basement and no one in the town hall has a quest and neither the town crier or Clint will talk to me.
391 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2023 at 3:26 PM
Last Edited May 7th 2023 at 7:32 PM
BarbZak
@@@ sho

UPDATE NEXT PHASE PLZZ READ BELOW..FROM BLOG..:

- Level 320+
- Have owned 50 pets
- Have owned 20 mounts
- Leveled 25+ pets to level 40 (released pets included)
- Leveled 15+ mounts to level 40 (released mounts included)
- Purchased 2 training pens
- 10 Pasture expansions
- At least a day since you unlocked the Pasture

An expanded barn has room for 2 more Training Pens and has a fresh coat of paint to boot!.Some time after having unlocked the Pasture you'll get the opportunity to upgrade the Barn!
391 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2023 at 3:33 PM
Last Edited May 7th 2023 at 3:34 PM
BarbZak
@@ Spanosa..make sure you have done and finished all the quest for NPC ..in town hall....
Post by WhackedCrafter deleted May 12th 2023 at 5:45 AM
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 3:28 PM
Last Edited May 8th 2023 at 3:33 PM
Sho
@BarbZak
Sorry by next phase I meant to unlock the pasture. I didn't get the crier to send me to Clint

From the blog
Unlocking Your Pasture
The requirements to start unlocking your own pasture zone are the following:

- Level 110+
- Have owned 10 pets
- Have owned 4 mounts
- Progressed to the Deep Swamp or farther

Once you meet these requirements, you'll be able to start a quest chain at Clint or the Town Crier that, once completed, will unlock your own Pasture.

The criteria you quoted is for enhancing the pasture/barn
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 3:57 PM
Spanosa
It seems if you have any quest chain in your log that at some point has a stage that uses Jim you cannot start the Pasture chain. For example and what is currently my situation, I have the quest to pay either gold or bush backs to get the island permit in my log, and further in that chain you need Jim to get lumber to build a boat. As a result I cannot start Pasture.
3227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 3:57 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi folks! I've noticed that most of the people unable to start the Pasture unlock quests have some active quest that interferes with it. Any quest chain that at some point requires Jim's lumber quest cannot be done at the same time as another. This means if you've got the private island or cottage quest chains active you won't be able to start the Pasture quest chain.
3227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 3:58 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
If you're stalled on a lumber-chain quest or intentionally not wanting to complete it, please submit a support ticket or email bw2support@codenameentertainment.com and I can look into it.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 4:22 PM
Sho
Does the Lake Island Purchase quest preclude the Pasture unlock?
3227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2023 at 4:37 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
You do not need to do the Lake Island Purchase before the Pasture. However, if you've started it you will need to finish it. You cannot start the Pasture unlock quests if you're working on a quest chain that involves getting lumber from Jim, which the private island chain does.
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2023 at 12:54 PM
Last Edited May 11th 2023 at 2:43 PM
Hongkongelder1130
if we cannot afford the 80.00 to pony up to remove the two piles of chit in the barn, can someone remove it for us HKE (that was not very nice lol) chit kickin --the chit has hit the fan--there's chit everywhere. Can you tell I'm from Idaho.:D We know what barns smell like!!!

QUESTION in the shimmering quarries in the shop "ye twilight artifact assemblage" some of the articles are described as 'Unique: Can only restore once.' what does that mean dose that mean the article-- lets say it's a hat can only be worn once? phrase: Can only be restored once per day. Phrase: Can only restore one per day. ---HKE

what do those phrases mean that are in the description of the article as you mouse over it.

im confused.
467 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2023 at 5:59 AM
WhackedCrafter
JFYI for players... Don't go to my Pasture, I have over 400 of my Pets & Mounts running loose on it, so it is SUPER Laggy. I did have all 1236 but it started giving me problems so I removed 2/3 of them. It is still very laggy, but not freezing up on me. Only thing I will be using the Pasture for.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th at 4:58 PM
zebrafan
Now that my mount has leveled up in the training pen, I'd like to feed it to improve the odds of getting my desired bonus on the next levelup. Do I have to take it out of the pen and equip it in order to feed it? Will I lose the time it has accrued toward its next kibble consumption?