Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 113 - April 17th, 2023
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2023 at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
linkisthehero wrote:

Hey, Nick! I tried looking through the previous anniversary items when the Anniversary event went live and saw that the Anniversary Statue wasn't in the shop, and I don't have it in my inventory, ranch or golf course. Is it not being sold this year? If not I completely understand since the Easter Event is also going on and it was said that the event had to be cut back some bc of it. Thanks!

Oh no! Looks like the 2018 Anniversary Statue wasn't added to the past Anniversary event items store! I've gone ahead and put it in there. Grab it while you can! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2023 at 2:03 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak wrote:

I like cat's idea of that man eating huge plant i saw it as welll in jungle outskirts......also the huge helicopter would be nice for ranch(i asked before)and the smoldering pink purple burgandy blue flowers.
Also in mushroon core...that white tree with red on it....would be nice...
geez i dont ask for much do I,,, haha
Geez Nick how do you put upwith allll of us..is my ???

I'll make sure those ideas are on the list. Thanks Barb!

BarbZak wrote:

NIck ik fly has a NPC is in area but after the hrs she spent updating the egg hunt list.. that is not enough for her.....I say somehting else should be done for her.....IK many ppl are good but they do not do the wiki like fly does.....again IMO

Thanks for the feedback Barb. I'll take it into consideration.
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2023 at 2:03 PM
Last Edited April 17th 2023 at 2:05 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream tomorrow for part 2 of the Easter egg hunt ranch tour! See you then!

I'll be away on vacation with my wife on our belated honeymoon next week, so the next Q&A will be May 1st.