Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Hippity Hoppity Hunting! Easter Event 2023!
3205 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2023 at 4:47 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Hop along everyone, and grab those eggs! Easter's back! The event starts at noon, Friday April 7th, Pacific time.

(Links active at noon, Friday April 7th)

Check out the blog for the updates and the FAQ.

Read the change log here!
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2023 at 6:41 PM
Last Edited April 6th 2023 at 6:42 PM
linkisthehero
Yes!!!! I already can't wait for this event! I missed it so much and I'm especially excited for the hunt!
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2023 at 6:21 PM
Bota
Could someone please tell me what outfit it is for the "Win the egg hunt while dressed as the Easter bunny "

achievement please. A picture would be good also , Thanks
465 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2023 at 11:35 AM
WhackedCrafter
@Bota I can't post a picture but it is The Bunny Cape (has picture of a Bunny on it), Rabbit Hat, & Rabbit Nose.
465 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2023 at 11:41 AM
Last Edited April 9th 2023 at 11:42 AM
WhackedCrafter
Nick, I tried to add on the thread for tours,but it is closed again. I will have a couple of things on my Ranch. Was going to have a Easter Egg Hunt Maze Contest on my Golf Course, but since half the items I wanted to use (Easter) aren't allowed on the Golf Course I will only be having a small Easter Hunt on my Golf Course, if you would like to see it. Just a small hint. Egg Shapes are in the Eye of the Beholder. My Golf Course will be opened on Monday April 10th around 10am Mountain Time.
3205 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2023 at 9:59 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thanks for volunteering, WhackedCrafter! I'll add you to the Easter egg hunt ranch tour volunteer list.
465 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2023 at 11:43 AM
WhackedCrafter
Ok, cool... My Easter Egg Hunt Contest on my Golf Course is now open
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2023 at 3:02 PM
canasting
Could someone please tell me if the "Bunny Backpack" cape can be used as in the outfit for the "Win the egg hunt while dressed as the Easter bunny "?
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2023 at 12:58 PM
Last Edited April 13th 2023 at 1:08 PM
BarbZak
@ canasting...NO use the BunnyCape...(has a pic of a bunny on it)

@ Nick..I wanted to get a new easter hat this yr..I guess Georgia had no timeto make one...(sad).
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2023 at 1:37 PM
canasting
Thanks Barzak
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2023 at 6:48 PM
Horsedancer1
I have found 90 Eggs, but I am still getting the message that I need to find more? Any suggestions @Nick? The little master of the egg hunt is saying I only found 80 of 90 eggs and I have been through the list twice. Thanks! And thanks for the extra bonuses for the VIP players!
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 16th 2023 at 12:15 PM
Last Edited April 16th 2023 at 12:24 PM
BarbZak
@horsedancer.

I was missing one..so what i did i brought up on split screen the ones from NPC in commons the ones i did...on left side of screen and minimizing it...and the list from forum on right side...also minimizing , so I had them side by side..I found the missing egg.Forum list is in order as I did them.so it will show in NPC the ones I did in order ..try it
Use the arrows on cursor on the sides of lists..to minimize..to what size you want..
Post by BarbZak deleted April 16th 2023 at 12:27 PM
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 16th 2023 at 1:00 PM
Horsedancer1
Thanks BarbZak, I did almost the same thing by saving the first list in MS Word and the second list in another word doc. Then compared the list with what the NPC was listing as the quests I had found. I am positive I found some that he said weren't found. I highlight the eggs I find on the word docs, so I don't have to try and remember. I will give it another go!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2023 at 5:11 AM
Last Edited April 17th 2023 at 5:17 AM
Flybaby
Horsedancer1, You might want to take a look at the The egg hunt list again, here on the forum or on the wiki. It may have been updated after you first saved it to MS Word.
As Barbara mentioned, the order of the egg hunt spoiler list is in the same order as the NPC list in the event area to make it easier to cross check. good luck.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2023 at 7:31 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks so much, both of you. I copied out the latest list from Wiki, went back and checked and did find some I had missed. Now I have 89 eggs the same as last year. As I read the NPC list I highlighted my page and was sure I got them all, but I will try one more time.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2023 at 7:53 AM
BarbZak
@Horsedancer...yes make sure you have the update FORUM LIST from fly's doing, ..Good luck for last egg...I ammsure you will find it...as long as you have all aeas...completed, It is there...I am sure...!!!!!
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2023 at 8:07 AM
Last Edited April 17th 2023 at 12:06 PM
Horsedancer1
@BarbZak, thanks so much. I will try one more time.
YIPPEE!! Thanks to you both I got the last egg. I thought I had made a dyslexic mistake between Mushroom shore & core so deleted Core. Went back and found it this time. First time EVER that I have gotten all the eggs!!