Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Syphon trinkets and consumables limits
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2023 at 7:16 AM
FoufiDoom
Hello! My suggestions are below.

I'd like at some point to be able to merge the two syphon trinkets into one, because I don't have room to both get all 100 power/mana, turn them into gold/energy in case I get power/mana more than once while returning satchel quests, get 10% off the cooldown time and the 5% repeat odds AND add the odds to get dust when winning a rune. All this given that the syphons work when getting power/mana from satchel AND that Trapelacucha works no matter how you win a rune.
I've been trying to test both those last cases but I hadn't had any luck yet getting power/mana twice or get dust when getting a rune from the quarry or the trinkets guy in commons.

I have three of Derringer's rune recipes so I could craft runes to turn excess mana and power into energy but I can't see in the wiki how long they last and if they can be combined with other runes. I prefer my perfect runes of nothings and mana.

Also, can we get a text when hovering over consumables that tells us their limit if there is any? i have kept all sorts of consumables, cookies, chocolates, easter eggs, tarts, for emergencies, and I don't know with the next related event that gives those consumables if I will be able to add any more of them.

Thank you!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2023 at 12:12 AM
Russel Denton
hi FoufiDoom,

great ideas matey, i suggest you post these fantastic ideas at this link here ok,

https://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=26143

hope this helps you out mate
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2023 at 9:47 AM
FoufiDoom
Ok done!
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 20th 2023 at 2:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thanks for posting this idea, Foufi!