Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Update: Valentine's Event 2023
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2023 at 1:36 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Party on Whackers! Help make the Valentine's party shine! The valentine's event starts at today at noon, PST!

For the details, you can check out the blog!

Plus the change log!

The event runs until Friday February 24th at Noon PST!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2023 at 2:57 PM
Last Edited February 10th 2023 at 3:01 PM
Russel Denton
I don't know if it's a typo or what in the blog, but the cursed cube pets are from Nate's b'day event not Valentine's Day event,
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 10th 2023 at 3:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
That's a typo! Fixed it. Thanks, Russel.
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 12th 2023 at 5:11 PM
Bota
Hi Nick, I would like some clarification on trophy turn in during this event as I already have the next ten to turn in once it resets for me. So how does it work turning in the trophy for Nate as I have to have turned in all my trophies to see what he has bought back from his adventure?
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2023 at 10:16 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Bota ~ Depending on which adventuring activity you send Nate one, he'll return with a random of 3 trophy options possible with that activity. Nate won't give you the trophy he finds until you turn in any trophies you have corresponding to the activity.

Additional details regarding Nate's date with adventure quest can be found on the wiki here: https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Valentine%27s_Event_2022
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 13th 2023 at 3:57 PM
Bota
Thanks for that info . I should have been more clear I was referring to when we have turned our daily ten in to Natalie. I have handed in my trophies now and talked to Nate again. I had to wait though for the 20 hours after already handing in ten trophies for the day.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 14th 2023 at 11:04 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Ah, gotcha. Nate will only let you turn-in that quest if you don't already have the 3 possible trophy rewards in your inventory. So if you're at your turn-in limit for Natalie and have already found more trophies, you'll have to wait, then turn them in to Natalie, then talk to Nate for your reward.