Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Summer Sports Event 2022
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2022 at 12:03 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

It's time to help the Bushwhackia Pee-Wee league coaches! They need supplies to help whip their various teams into shape and take home the AAA championship trophies!

Check out the blog!

Plus, this week's change log
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2022 at 1:10 PM
sherryn
I just purchased the AAA Hockey Trophy for the Summer Sports event, but it's not showing in my inventory. Even refreshed the game. Anyone else have this issue???
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2022 at 6:22 PM
sunnydee
same for me sherryn, the hockey and soccer are both missing from my inventory after purchasing. The football showed up and i have yet to buy the baseball trophy
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2022 at 8:59 AM
sherryn
Sunny - I have the baseball trophy. That was the 1st one I purchased and it does show up along with the football trophy. But I too just purchased the soccer trophy and it doesn't show up either. I am sure Nick will fix this as soon as he returns. I will put in a ticket just in case.
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2022 at 10:04 AM
sherryn
Thanks Nick. I noticed the bee mounts after I turned in the ticket. I knew I didn't purchase them but wasn't sure where they came from. Makes sense now and I do have all the trophies. Thanks for taking care of this and I hope you have a great day.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2022 at 10:05 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
The erroneous bee mount ranch items have been swapped for the proper year 9 Hockey and Soccer AAA trophies! Sorry for the inconvenience!
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2022 at 10:29 AM
Last Edited June 20th 2022 at 11:20 AM
BarbZak
Nick I did not get the swap done..it says i HAVE 1 EACH OF THEM ALEADY the hockey /soccer trophies..????BUT Not IN INVENTORY ..??plzz fix the latter 2 for me..on my island...not paying again for them..
.tyvm

OOPSIE sorryyy Nick I found them....excuse my iiiiignorance....They are on my island...tyvm for checking
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2022 at 10:50 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I see all four 9th AAA trophies out on your Lake Island, not in your ranch inventory, BarbZak. If you can't find them out there, I can put them away manually if you submit a support ticket.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd 2022 at 4:00 PM
Last Edited June 23rd 2022 at 4:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Announcement

There was an error that caused a small portion of players to lose their Summer Sports event progress.

Those who could be restored have been.

For those whose data could not be restored, I've set your completion to 100% so you won't miss your event rewards tomorrow. If there are other items/progress you want restored before the end of the event tomorrow, please contact me with a support ticket or email bw2support@codenameentertainment.com, and I'll review your play history and take any necessary action.

Very sorry for the inconvenience!