Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Withered Plants ... how....?
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2022 at 3:01 PM
_EmiTea_
I've been playing BW2 for years now, but I've never worked out exactly how to ask for help with withered plants on my farm. I wasn't able to log in yesterday, and now I've got withered dust plants and it makes me so sad...

I love the friend helping feature for action packs and everything else, but I can't figure out how to ask for help with my farm.

When I hover a withered crop, all I see is "click to remove" and I can't figure out how to ask for help. Can someone here please explain where I click? I feel so dumb...

Thank you!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2022 at 4:51 AM
Russel Denton
hi _EmiTea

you can ask folk on chat, and hope some are on your friend list, and they can visit your ranch and revive 5 plots ok, so if you get enough friends to visit all your crops are revived......also you can buy the sprinkler , i think its either in VIP store or one of the travelling merchants ok matey

so just so you know once you plant a crop, and let's say it take 6hrs to grow, after 24hrs or so it will wilt etc ok

hope this helps you out
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2022 at 1:36 PM
Flybaby
There is another option, if you don't have the time to wait for friend helps.

You can purchase the Sprinkler on Amicus Isle from the wandering merchant at the Pawn Shop. The cost is 150 BBs and well worth it in my opinion.

When placed on your ranch, the sprinkler can be clicked to automatically un-wither all your withered crops. The sprinkler can be used repeatedly and is yours forever.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2022 at 8:01 PM
_EmiTea_
Thank you for the answers! I never thought of using the chat lol. And I'll look for that sprinkler. Sounds totally worth it.

Thank you!