Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 58 - January 12th, 2022
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2022 at 3:48 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

well, that was it. Moving my plots upstairs screwed up everything and caused the glitch. which is still a g;itch because I should be able to move my plots upstairs.

Thanks for getting to the bottom of that issue, WhackedCrafter! I'll log the bug. Glad you have a work-around for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2022 at 3:49 PM
WhackedCrafter
Mimcc52 I understand what you mean. Or at least the control panel having an indicator pointing to where it is set to.
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2022 at 3:51 PM
mlmcc52
That would work also
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2022 at 3:51 PM
WhackedCrafter
I'll just leave my plots outside or on my Running A Muck Cacti Island
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2022 at 3:53 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mlmcc52 wrote:

The teleporters in the various hubs

There are at least teleporters at or near the Explorer's Camp, Cera Altepetl Proper, and the Cenote Site.

WhackedCrafter wrote:

Mimcc52 I understand what you mean. Or at least the control panel having an indicator pointing to where it is set to.

I do want to add labels indicating where a Port-Co teleporter is currently set to. It would be a solid improvement to say the least!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2022 at 4:00 PM
WhackedCrafter
Exactly Nick. What mimcc52 talked about has been a problem from the beginning. I only use 1 now, going to Cenote, because I only go to Flux, Cenote or AI, most the time. Other times is to see derringer or do stupid michin fishing. But before then I would forget which ones were set to what until I made a screenshot and labeled
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2022 at 4:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Exactly Nick. What mimcc52 talked about has been a problem from the beginning. I only use 1 now, going to Cenote, because I only go to Flux, Cenote or AI, most the time. Other times is to see derringer or do stupid michin fishing. But before then I would forget which ones were set to what until I made a screenshot and labeled

Gotcha! Thanks for the additional feedback on this.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2022 at 4:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly stream Tuesdays at 3:30 PM Pacific! Hope to see you then :D