Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
2021 Christmas Event Glitch
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2021 at 7:40 PM
Flybaby
Just thought it may be a good idea to start a new thread regarding 2021 Christmas Event glitch/or glitches.

Here is what is known, and or reported so far:

1) Many players are reporting on chat that the new book house worked well on the 1st visit. But, subsequent visits to the Book House show a different house that is merged within the Book House. (usually in the room above the secret bookcase)

2)The houses that are merged within the Book house are not the same for all players. Players have reported seeing the Slippery house, cluttered house, Nate & security house, thus creating an obstacle that challenges, and even prevents players from reaching the Christmas Tree and delivering Santa's present.

3) Several players have submitted Tickets and Email reports. Nick is away from the office until Jan 3rd, 2033, but we are hoping that he will take notice and fix the problem.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2021 at 8:14 PM
NYGCROCHET
Mine is Book House with weird strips of slippery floor? I don't see a way to upload a screenshot.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2021 at 10:43 AM
Last Edited December 19th 2021 at 10:46 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Mine has raccoons. (in full screen) I was able to click outside the left wall of the bookcase room and go outside the house around to the next room. Which allowed me to get to the tree & deliver the present. 🤨

ps. I go out by using the go to event shortcut. I usually do this anyway since there's no point going back through the fireplace
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2021 at 2:02 PM
Last Edited December 19th 2021 at 2:02 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I just got a combo of the bookcase & security guard houses. It was hard at first but I got through to deliver the present...

In full screen I could see the guard's yellow (!) exclamation point. As soon as he turned around to go back to the right (had my npc by the center counter & already moved bookcase)
I clicked on the floor of the next room almost to last room & then very quickly again on the tree. I didn't try click just on the tree, might try that next time if it's still an issue.
I kind of enjoy the challenge but wouldn't be if it was made this hard on purpose.
🥺😵
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2021 at 3:34 PM
NYGCROCHET
I have tried clicking everywhere in and around the house. Nothing works. Once I was able to get through the bookcase but I got stuck so exited with "go to event" and went back in but I can't do it again.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2021 at 5:52 PM
Anubischick
I've got the bookhouse and cluttered house, I can get through the secret bookshelf but am then stuck in the second room and can't get to the tree, though I can click on it. Glad I had already done the 4 houses and the plushy before this hit.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2021 at 6:41 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Patience is a virtue dont believe me take captain america word
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47n6v4e3QJE
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2021 at 6:10 AM
jbrecken
Mine is also book house and clutter house
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2021 at 6:00 PM
NYGCROCHET
Mine is fixed now. Yay!
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2021 at 6:48 PM
Anubischick
Yep, can confirm, is working again, thanks for doing an early xmas fix, Nick.