Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 56 - December 15th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:26 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Russel Denton wrote:

hi folks i have a few idea's -queries

1- on my other account, i am in the cera hub area, and i know certain quests both in commons and hubs have this thing where a ? pop above the thing we need to whack, now one of those quests in cera hub is turning dogs into barkleys, and i was wondering could that quest get the ? above them because im in a very purple area atm in the cera hub and the dogs blend with the background

2- Again on my other account, im in the cera hub, and in cera proper there is 3-4 fields to whack in, and you can't get there through clicking them on the map, could that change

3- i dont know how hard this is to achieve, but in chat, there are players that talk on it and there is lurkers who dont, i was wondering if there was away to let players know who is active in chat and who is not

1) I checked the barkley quest spawns and they should have the "!!!" icon above them! Could you email me a screenshot of this to bw2support@codenameentertainment.com?

2) Teleporting to the fields in Cera Altepetl Proper has been suggested before. I agree it would be helpful, and will revisit the idea.

3) Something like a status icon to indicate the last time they sent a message? Or that they set themselves, like "away"/"active"? Interesting idea, but we're not looking to make any changes to the chat server at this time.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:28 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Saenz Family wrote:

Could we maybe get more Christmas decorations for our ranch such as string lights to go on around the edges of the house and down the corners of the house.

Haven't heard anything more on my suggestion of making the ranch store with categories like the other store. Maybe break down by holiday and have one for miscellanius.

Some different version of the house would be nice! Like one with Christmas lights. It's been on my list for a while to add different house skins, like you can skin the exterior of the ranch.

That, and the ranch store improvements are still on my list to consider for a future quality of life update.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 4:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Hope to see you in this week's Bush Whacker Weekly livestream on Twitch, Friday at 4 PM Pacific time! It's the last one of the year! Ta ta for now!