Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 56 - December 15th, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2021 at 12:13 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday December 15th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.

This is the last Q&A of the year before the CNE office closes for winter break!
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2021 at 4:30 PM
Vegan1964
Can we have new horse colors? Bay, gray, etc is nice but how about pink, orange, turquoise, lavender and so on?

Thanks for all the work you do and hope your holidays (and the coming New Year)are fantastic!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2021 at 5:08 PM
Last Edited December 14th 2021 at 11:01 AM
Flybaby
Hi Nick,

Just want to mention that on the Christmas event blog it says, "The Christmas event will run until Tuesday December 31st at Noon PST (8pm GMT.)"
It should be Friday (not Tuesday)
**Info is correct on the Forum announcement.

Other Typos on Blog:
We also have 10 achievements from previous year's events
**The correct total is 11.

There are a total of THIRTY possible Achievements to earn in the Christmas 2021 event:
**I could be wrong here, but I count 29
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2021 at 6:56 PM
FishyIsUnique
Hi Nick, I would like a small request... I want to turn in my old trinkets put them through the rune blenders/crushers/and re-configurers to get a more personalized effect ;)
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2021 at 10:32 PM
Last Edited December 13th 2021 at 10:32 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Can we get a crossover with kaine/nate/nat nate goes on a adventure that requires nat to rescue him and they both disapear and then kaine has to figure out what happened.
Only to find out they went on vacation on a tropical beach.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2021 at 6:22 AM
Henry Medlin
Hey Nick are you working on the next update yet ?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2021 at 6:54 AM
Flybaby
Nick, could you add the new "Lights Hedge" to our ranch store? Hard to decorate with just one. lol
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2021 at 10:07 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Next update is endless flux whiche hes been working on for some time now that will come out next year.
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2021 at 3:02 PM
mlmcc52
Why don't the Magic Beans count as Quick Fruit or Quick Gold?
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 11:59 AM
Last Edited December 15th 2021 at 12:30 PM
Russel Denton
hi folks i have a few idea's -queries

1- on my other account, i am in the cera hub area, and i know certain quests both in commons and hubs have this thing where a ? pop above the thing we need to whack, now one of those quests in cera hub is turning dogs into barkleys, and i was wondering could that quest get the ? above them because im in a very purple area atm in the cera hub and the dogs blend with the background

2- Again on my other account, im in the cera hub, and in cera proper there is 3-4 fields to whack in, and you can't get there through clicking them on the map, could that change

3- i dont know how hard this is to achieve, but in chat, there are players that talk on it and there is lurkers who dont, i was wondering if there was away to let players know who is active in chat and who is not
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:07 PM
Saenz Family
Could we maybe get more Christmas decorations for our ranch such as string lights to go on around the edges of the house and down the corners of the house.

Haven't heard anything more on my suggestion of making the ranch store with categories like the other store. Maybe break down by holiday and have one for miscellanius.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:08 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
A reminder to redeem the Extra Life reward coupon codes! You can see them on the blog!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:09 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

Can we have new horse colors? Bay, gray, etc is nice but how about pink, orange, turquoise, lavender and so on?

Thanks for all the work you do and hope your holidays (and the coming New Year)are fantastic!

Those are very interesting horse colours! We've currently been sticking to natural horse colours and fur patterns, but we can look into adding more interesting armors/skins, in addition to some new horses in the future.

Happy Holidays to you too!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:12 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Hi Nick,

Just want to mention that on the Christmas event blog it says, "The Christmas event will run until Tuesday December 31st at Noon PST (8pm GMT.)"
It should be Friday (not Tuesday)
**Info is correct on the Forum announcement.

Other Typos on Blog:
We also have 10 achievements from previous year's events
**The correct total is 11.

There are a total of THIRTY possible Achievements to earn in the Christmas 2021 event:
**I could be wrong here, but I count 29

Ah, you are correct! Thanks for catching these! I think I erroneously counted the previous year's stealing achievement in these tallies. I'll update the blog pronto!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:15 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
FishyIsUnique wrote:

Hi Nick, I would like a small request... I want to turn in my old trinkets put them through the rune blenders/crushers/and re-configurers to get a more personalized effect ;)

Doing SOMETHING with old ineffective trinkets has been a popular request for a while now! The idea was you'd combine them into the MEGA COMBINES hidden in SBAs since the Spine of the World, but I just haven't done enough updates to catch up. Your idea is an interesting one! I'll give it some thought.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:16 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Matthew Kliparchuk wrote:

Can we get a crossover with kaine/nate/nat nate goes on a adventure that requires nat to rescue him and they both disapear and then kaine has to figure out what happened.
Only to find out they went on vacation on a tropical beach.

A joint adventure between the three characters would be a lot of fun! I'll give it some thought for a future update!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:17 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Henry Medlin wrote:

Hey Nick are you working on the next update yet ?

I'm currently working on the Endless Flux Dungeon, and then will resume Part 2 of the Prismatic Passage.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:18 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick, could you add the new "Lights Hedge" to our ranch store? Hard to decorate with just one. lol

Added to the ranch store! Sorry about that. Good catch!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2021 at 3:20 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mlmcc52 wrote:

Why don't the Magic Beans count as Quick Fruit or Quick Gold?

They were added well before my time on the project, but I think it was because they were either added afterwards, or because quest crops weren't intended to count.

I'll consider changing that!