Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
User Names
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2021 at 12:39 AM
Adino
Hi Nick,

Just wondering about the appropriate/inappropriateness of usernames.

There is a username currently playing called LetsGoBrandon. According to another player this is a very inappropriate and highly disrespectful attack on the current President of the US.

Just letting you know.

Adino
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2021 at 1:06 AM
Bota
Not this again. Why is everyone so bothered about what someone else uses a a username There are players who have actual swear words as their username and no one complains about them. Personally I do not care what "deeper "meaning others think it is and have better things to worry or complain about. Let them be as they are not causing any harm after all it is just a name.
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2021 at 1:26 AM
Hongkongelder1130
Nick
according to the news report i read a pilot used the phrase lets go brandon in flight and is now facing disciplinary action the phrase comes from a nascar event where they were interviewing someone named brandon the crowd was yelling f--- Joe biden but they thought they were saying lets go brandon just to bring you up to speed HKE
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2021 at 1:38 AM
Bota
Pretty sure it was from a parent first who named their child Brandon ....."Brandon , hurry up" "Branon , what's taking so long" "Brandon lets go " :)
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2021 at 12:26 PM
Hongkongelder1130
waiting to see the fairy horse mount and the megladon and the cosmonaut somewhere in the game
hke
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2021 at 3:18 PM
tgcougar
Well, if the OP had bothered to reach out, they would discover that my user name means no more and no less than the three words. It is NOT related in any way to the current political morass the OP is attempting to loop me in to; with no justification, I must say.
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2021 at 7:59 PM
Teddyfish
Awww..sure wish tg would comeback as before while contributing to this chat room experience when it was still informative discussions and not the way it has developed during certain times of the day lately.
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2021 at 10:50 PM
tgcougar
@Teddyfish, sorry, but this is a great representation of the abuse I've endured for the past three years -- if you don't submit, we will try to cancel you. Nick refuses to take my side It started with Jeffm200 (et al) and continued on. As such, I cannot, in good faith, provide the 'services' I once did to mainly younger players. Too much risk after Nick told me that further 'incidents' would place my ability to play at risk. Such is life....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 11th 2021 at 4:29 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I see nothing wrong with that user name.
1 Post
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2021 at 1:41 AM
nukapop92
my name is Cowessess Nuka, so can anyone here can tell me how can i change this?
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2021 at 3:26 AM
Dev John
waiting to see the fairy horse mount and the megladon and the cosmonaut somewhere in the game
https://get-vidmateapp.com
https://get-mobdroapk.com
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2021 at 3:26 AM
Dev John
Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog. get-vidmateapp.com
get-mobdroapk.com