Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Dust Exchange
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2021 at 3:09 PM
EmiTea13
Hello all. First of all, I absolutely love this game! I play every day while I have my morning coffee, even when I'm away from home. Big fan.

My suggestion is about rune dust. It would be great to be able to exchange unwanted dust bottles for other ones, even if it was at a loss.

For example, I've got a huge stock of dark gray dust bottles, but I don't like to make or use any of the runes that use dark gray. Instead, I like the runes that use light gray. I usually break down the basic colored runes (red/yellow/green/etc.) in hopes of getting light gray, but it's pretty rare. And there's no easy way to make runes that use up my dark gray, to try breaking them down to get white or black, or something else. I sometime just buy dust with bucks, but it still feel like all this dark gray in my inventory is wasted space.

I think it would be great to be able to exchange the dusts, like we can with mount feed. Maybe trade any large bottle for a small. Even if only the basic colors were available, I could make basic runes and break then down to get new grays. Then I would be able to unload all this extra dust I don't need.

Thanks again for my fav morning game!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2021 at 12:41 AM
Russel Denton
@EmiTea13,

i would suggest you suggest this great idea in/on this weeks Q/A ok matey