Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
change trinket order
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2021 at 12:09 PM
joyous66
when opening the inventory bag, could you reorder the trinkets to put the most valuable ones first? it seems silly to have to scroll through 16+ pages to get to the digging hammer every time I want to dig or change up things in my trinket sets.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2021 at 1:25 PM
Last Edited September 30th 2021 at 1:32 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Hi joyous66!

I think value of trinkets is too subjective to sort them that way. You do have the option of marking it as a favorite. I keep one of my trinket sets dedicated to digging because the digging trinkets are spread out a bit in inventory.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2021 at 3:16 PM
joyous66
Hi ArmyMomOkc!

it is somewhat subjective, but I have a lot of trinkets that increase the rates 1-2%, versus 9%+ I would still prefer if whatever way that they are organizing them now, they would reverse. newer, higher value trinkets would show up first.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2021 at 6:38 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Mine are pretty close to chronological order (newest to oldest). The digging pick is one click from the first page. Before this conversation I had assumed the order was similar for everyone.

Have you finished doing Wally's trinket upgrades? Doing those and dusting old flux trinkets cleans out most of the old trinkets.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2021 at 7:33 PM
joyous66
I haven't finished all of the trinkets. I didn't realize until recently that I needed to do that to get access to some other features, so I am working through them now. Nice to know that will help clear out all of those little ones. Thanks!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2021 at 2:31 PM
Last Edited October 1st 2021 at 2:34 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Good 🙂 It will clear out all of them from the store I believe. Each combine is at least 3-4 of them gone.