Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Cant swap mount skills to new mount
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 10:14 PM
BeetleBait
suddenly today I just got the venus beast mount and wanted to switch my current dinosaur mounts skills to the new venus mount. however upon selecting the new mount I want to get the new skills it doesnt select it and remains blank. It wont let me transfer skills. can anyone help me?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2021 at 7:01 AM
Flybaby
Try rebooting, sometimes that can clear up the problem.
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2021 at 11:18 AM
BeetleBait
that didnt seem to help
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2021 at 6:22 PM
Last Edited September 2nd 2021 at 6:24 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I saw this update in the most recent release notes -
Can no longer swap bonuses if either of the mounts are expiring

I tried to do a swap with old mounts just now & it wouldn't let me. I wonder if there was an error made when this update was made.
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2021 at 8:09 AM
BeetleBait
neither of my mounts are expiring though? they are permanent mounts? well glad to see Im not the only one with this issue
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2021 at 10:30 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi BeetleBait, thanks for mentioning this on the forums!

This was a bug that has now been fixed, next time you load the game. Sorry for the inconvenience!

If you're ever having specific troubles with the game, you can always create a support ticket. Just FYI. I do appreciate you reaching out to the community to see if anyone else is experiencing it.
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2021 at 9:50 AM
BeetleBait
glad to hear its been fixed! thanks. how would I go about making a trouble ticket next time I have an issue?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2021 at 8:50 PM
Flybaby
Here's a link to open a support ticket or if you are in the game you can click on the gear [bottom right of your game screen], then click the exclamation marks.

https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?page=game&game_id=1&_page=help&_network=cne&_cfix=1
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2021 at 9:55 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thanks, Flybaby!