Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Update: Dog Days of Summer 2021!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2021 at 12:43 PM
Last Edited August 13th 2021 at 12:44 PM
Erika/Alyniana

The residents of the Commons want to close out summer with a blast! That big old event field sits there empty most of the time anyways. Help them build an awesome temporary pool to chill out beside. Once you've completed all three building quests, the residents will come in and there will be 3 turn-in stations where you can bring Towels, Sunscreen and Life Rings to get event tokens for buying this year's custom items!

Check out more information on this year's blog!

And you can find out more about the fixes included with the patch notes, found here.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2021 at 5:49 PM
Last Edited August 13th 2021 at 5:52 PM
Russel Denton
The email you sent out with our codes, has the blog link for 2020 carnival event not 2021 dog days ok,
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2021 at 7:33 AM
Marie Mainely
Just wanted to know if anyone else is trying to purchase one of Nate's pups before the event is over without success. I have not been able to do so. I do not get the offer to purchase the appropriate Dogs Day of Summer booster pack. I'm looking the buy the Dalmatian pup. The only thing that comes up is the Special Package Deals and a couple of other options. I reached out to Flybaby and she let me know that there is a glitch and that player(s) have turned in ticket(s). I also submitted a ticket at well. Thanks. Happy Bush Whacking!
182 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2021 at 8:06 AM
irishpat04
I was wondering about that also. Hope it gets fixed in time but there is only 4 hours left so it may not.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2021 at 8:55 AM
Last Edited August 28th 2021 at 9:23 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I should have worded this differently. I can see now that I have leveled my husky higher the % will be 30%. Earlier it didn't look like it was progressing enough to reach 30. Thanks anyway! 🙂