Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Maximise Crusaders in Formation

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2021 at 7:37 AM
GaolBlaze
Hello :)

I think it would be good if there was a button like the 'Spend All Gold to Maximise Crusaders Levels' button but instead of maximising all crusaders, it maximised just those in the formation. The current button is obviously great for maximising idols but then you still have to go through each individual crusader when you're on tough levels or you waste your gold on crusaders not in use.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2021 at 12:43 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the suggestion.

It has come up before, but once all Crusaders in the formation have all their upgrades purchased, you just need to level up your main DPS, and possibly the extra boosters like Xyg, Arenvarr etc. so you can just use a couple taskmasters to keep them leveled up until you complete the objective and want to hit the button.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2021 at 1:01 PM
GaolBlaze
Thanks Erika/Alyniana :)

I do think it's worth reconsidering because there are only a maximum of 5 taskmasters and it takes a long time to earn them - I currently have 2. Keeping 1 on auto-advance and 1 on clicking/upgrading one crusader is less helpful for me personally than being able to click a button periodically that does the upgrades I need. Until you have multiple taskmasters to play around with, it's still a difficult balance, and even then I'm not sure the taskmasters would do the equivalent of an 'upgrade all in formation' button.

It's fine if it's not an option as I know it's just a suggestion, but I wouldn't agree that the equivalent already exists.

Thanks for getting back to me, though :)

236 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2021 at 6:27 PM
Last Edited August 3rd 2021 at 6:31 PM
Anubischick
5 task masters? There are 8 free ones (awarded or bought with in-game currency), and then the new one with the 6th anniversary. So there are 9.

https://crusaders-of-the-lost-idols.fandom.com/wiki/Taskmasters