Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Hat suggestion
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 10:16 AM
Molly Roberts
Hiya,

I'm trying to fit my avatar out like a dragonrider from Anne McCaffrey's Pern books (sorry, this is very nerdy!), but I haven't been able to find a suitable hat - may I suggest a leather flying helmet as a new item?

For other Riders:
Mount - Green dragon
Pet - Teal/Boy/Girl dragon from PAGAS as a Firelizard, although I'd LOVE a fair of firelizards, *sigh*.
Gloves - Blue fur-lined gloves (very Menolly)
Eyewear - Flight goggles (filters out the bugs)
Cape - I was wearing the ordinary fur cape, but I'm now wearing the prismatic fur cape, cos why not look fabulous whilst out fighting Thread?
Sword - Blue flaming sword (not like there's a flamethrower!)
Hat - Cat ears (doesn't really match with the theme, does it?)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2021 at 2:05 AM
Last Edited July 28th 2021 at 2:15 AM
ERIC1342
yea very nerdy... anyway pet/mount suggestion: the "creatures" from pocket monsters/pokémon(with the names changed,the appearances tweaked, etc... because of copyright(but while still being able to go: "doesn't that look like a >pokemon species< ?" or "IS THAT A >pokemon species< ?!!" or such) as pets/mounts(with the Gigantamax/kyodaimax,Dynamax/Daimax forms ,"shiny" variants, mega forms,regional variants(Evolutions unique to "Galarian variant" pokémon such as: https://tinyurl.com/dr5znpv6 as well.) as separate units).
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2021 at 3:03 AM
ERIC1342
oh and Gloves,Eyewear,Cape,Sword,Hat or better yet statue or "animatronic" ranch-items of the creatures to go with THAT idea would be really cool too!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2021 at 4:44 AM
Last Edited July 28th 2021 at 4:48 AM
ERIC1342
by the way the "new" pokemon anime is EPIC! but for me there was a "um...ok...?" moment(not counting Episodes 26,41 and 58(you'd see why...)) in Episode 64 in the bit when *spoilers* the Absol decides to help Satoshi(ash) and Go(yea...THAT'S his name...) to break open the rock to vent the steam, why didn't Satoshi have Pikachu use a move like "iron tail" on the big rock ? he seems to move fast enough that with the "anime physics" of it cracking for a sec before blowing up he'd be able to jump back away form it to safety before the blast of hot steam hit him. that's just me...
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2021 at 10:23 PM
Last Edited August 2nd 2021 at 10:52 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Eric ive opened a ticket about this you cant spew spam anymore on the forums this isnt the place.
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2021 at 6:20 PM
Molly Roberts
:o Woah, that's a bit over the top!
Post by Matthew Kliparchuk deleted August 3rd 2021 at 9:21 PM
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2021 at 1:08 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Hiya Molly, I loved the Pern books too :) I think a leather flying helmet is a great idea
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2021 at 3:24 PM
Molly Roberts
Kate - Aren't they great? And thanks, I'm hoping one will appear in a random chest someday XD