Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 34 - July 14th, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2021 at 11:06 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday July 14th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2021 at 1:37 PM
Last Edited July 12th 2021 at 6:42 PM
WhackedCrafter
Will the mannequins ever have eyes? Really would like them to have eyes that we can transfer over, besides just what we wear. Only time can have "eyes" is when put glasses on. Not what would like. I think when we "copy" what we're wearing over to the mannequins it should include everything.

Also, are there going to be Teleporters for the new areas?
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2021 at 1:53 PM
FishyIsUnique
Hiya Nick,
I was thinking of a new character "pet"... The guy that has the "stolen milk bottles", "stolen hay", & "missing passports" guy. Since you have done most of the critters we whack on a daily basis?? Or, the caterpillar...
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2021 at 2:04 PM
forgingaheart
hey Nick

just sent you a ticket regarding missing e-packs, it has happened again.

okay to the next issue, i feel like i never catch up that the flux is always out of reach which means the charity rune and other stuff like trinket i would of gotten in like the cloud kingdom and explorer's camp if i had of reach the flux while that was the last content.

so i think we should at least be able to start doing the flux puzzles first associated with those different hubs so we can get the trinkets etc. when they are worth using, I'd also like the option to stop leveling while i am doing a hub, me, i would like to be able to do everything associated with that hub, finish that hub completely before moving on to the next one.
42 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2021 at 2:59 AM
mshellgirl1969
Nick, I previously turned in a ticket on the medium fruit basket we are given each day, as being greyed out and unable to collect it. Well, it has happened again. I put in a ticket explaining the issue. Can you please take a look? Thanks, Michele a.k.a mshellgirl1969
Post by WhackedCrafter deleted July 13th 2021 at 12:51 PM
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:56 AM
Last Edited July 14th 2021 at 12:01 PM
Russel Denton
Hi fellow bushwhackians, here's a few idea's i have

1- SPOILER ALERT - the road block in the lustreous lakes of the new zone is a pink dragon thing, could we have that appear in the hub store or even for a mini event, as a ranch item please

2- for halloween event, could we have for CI'S perhaps pointy ears like some of the npc's in the new zone and such and also some head masks of superheroes

3- this is add-on to FishyIsUnique idea's ( 3 comments above mine ) for a new pet character, what about the people that have cones around their heads lol

4- for thanksgiving how about a role reversal-type thing where instead of whacking 100 turkeys, we whack 100 evil chefs waving a cleaver around trying to kill the turkey's

happy to hear folks thoughts
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 1:34 PM
Last Edited July 14th 2021 at 1:35 PM
WhackedCrafter
Hey Nick..My puzzle pieces from the new areas aren't going away in my inventory. I have tried the instructions give to jpl, over 15 times in the last 2 days and they're still there. Is it because I'm still only in Field 3 of the Lustrous Lakes? Not really a biggie, just annoying. I had sent you an email on this,yesterday.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:07 PM
Hongkongelder1130
are we going to see the bastille parade horse today?
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:08 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Will the mannequins ever have eyes? Really would like them to have eyes that we can transfer over, besides just what we wear. Only time can have "eyes" is when put glasses on. Not what would like. I think when we "copy" what we're wearing over to the mannequins it should include everything.

Also, are there going to be Teleporters for the new areas?

Our initial design of the mannequins was for them to function like real life mannequins! Which is kinda creepy and eyeless, yes haha! We can consider having them be more whole copies of your entire avatar. Perhaps a toggle you can set on a mannequin, in case some players want to keep the authentic mannequin look. Thanks for the feedback!

There will be a Port Co. teleport for the future quest hub, but not the areas, keeping with what we've done in past areas.
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:08 PM
Hongkongelder1130
today is bastille day
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:11 PM
WhackedCrafter
Will we EVER have search in our inventory or at least in our Customization?
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:17 PM
WhackedCrafter
Yes, a toggle would be great for option for eyes on the mannequins.

Teleport for Hub was what was thinking. Sorry, worded it wrong.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:18 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
FishyIsUnique wrote:

Hiya Nick,
I was thinking of a new character "pet"... The guy that has the "stolen milk bottles", "stolen hay", & "missing passports" guy. Since you have done most of the critters we whack on a daily basis?? Or, the caterpillar...

You want that NPC as your pet?! ...or do you mean as your "companion"? ;) Thanks for the suggestion! I'll note it down to consider. We've done a caterpillar for Spring Garden back in 2016, but could look at doing a new one! Maybe a cute fluffy one.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:26 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
forgingaheart wrote:

hey Nick

just sent you a ticket regarding missing e-packs, it has happened again.

okay to the next issue, i feel like i never catch up that the flux is always out of reach which means the charity rune and other stuff like trinket i would of gotten in like the cloud kingdom and explorer's camp if i had of reach the flux while that was the last content.

so i think we should at least be able to start doing the flux puzzles first associated with those different hubs so we can get the trinkets etc. when they are worth using, I'd also like the option to stop leveling while i am doing a hub, me, i would like to be able to do everything associated with that hub, finish that hub completely before moving on to the next one.

Sorry to hear the e-packs issue happened again! I'll reply to your ticket as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.

We designed the Flux to be a place to play while you wait for additional content to be added to the game. I do understand there are some neat things you can buy from it, so I'll consider making those available in other ways, perhaps. I appreciate you sharing your feedback on this!

Experience is rewarded for whacking bushes and completing quests, and I don't feel it should be excluded in certain areas like Quest Hubs. I get your desire not to advance too far while working to complete a region/quest hub. I'll give that some thought.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:27 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mshellgirl1969 wrote:

Nick, I previously turned in a ticket on the medium fruit basket we are given each day, as being greyed out and unable to collect it. Well, it has happened again. I put in a ticket explaining the issue. Can you please take a look? Thanks, Michele a.k.a mshellgirl1969

Sorry to hear your encountering problems with the fruit baskets! I'll take a look at your ticket as soon as I can.
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:29 PM
Hongkongelder1130
Viva le France
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:33 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Russel Denton wrote:

Hi fellow bushwhackians, here's a few idea's i have

1- SPOILER ALERT - the road block in the lustreous lakes of the new zone is a pink dragon thing, could we have that appear in the hub store or even for a mini event, as a ranch item please

2- for halloween event, could we have for CI'S perhaps pointy ears like some of the npc's in the new zone and such and also some head masks of superheroes

3- this is add-on to FishyIsUnique idea's ( 3 comments above mine ) for a new pet character, what about the people that have cones around their heads lol

4- for thanksgiving how about a role reversal-type thing where instead of whacking 100 turkeys, we whack 100 evil chefs waving a cleaver around trying to kill the turkey's

happy to hear folks thoughts

1) The Crystal Serpent friend blocker would look great on your ranch, for sure! I'll note it down for the quest hub.

2) You might expect to see some of the elf ears show up in the Prismatic Passage quest hub as well. Superhero masks would be great for Halloween!

3) Cones of shame! They could probably use a friend like the Bush Whacker, true haha

4) That's a neat idea for Thanksgiving! Will note it down.

Thanks, Russel!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2021 at 2:35 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Hey Nick..My puzzle pieces from the new areas aren't going away in my inventory. I have tried the instructions give to jpl, over 15 times in the last 2 days and they're still there. Is it because I'm still only in Field 3 of the Lustrous Lakes? Not really a biggie, just annoying. I had sent you an email on this,yesterday.

Sorry about that! My bad. These will get removed automatically later on. If they're really bothering you before then, you can submit a support ticket.