Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 31 - June 17th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2021 at 2:56 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Nick!!! Ty SO much for updating the items allowed on the Golf Course. I just saw that all tiles (including the rocks), carpets, mannequins, gnomes, and VERTICAL WALLS can be used. Even though I already have my Patriot Event Maze Contest completed (warning... wear boots because had to use dooty since didn't have the rocks) and the contest has started on my Golf Course, I will be able to use everything with my Dog Days Event, unless that gets murdered, also.

You're very welcome! Hopefully they help with your next maze, and whatever other designs players might have for their mini golf courses.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2021 at 2:57 PM
WhackedCrafter
Nick!!! Awesome lineup, can't wait.
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2021 at 2:57 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
Ooh, that zoo part sounds interesting!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2021 at 2:59 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
TheCatWhispurrer wrote:

One more idea for you, Nick. Customizable signs - look like all the other generic signs in BushWhackia, only you can fix it so they can say quick messages or labels of your own.

I've wanted to make these signs for a while! I still have to design how I'll implement them though. I suppose it won't be much different that how you can change the label on the mannequin bases.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2021 at 3:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Nick my whale never has gone past -9.9% nothings

Is it a max level? If it is, then submit a support ticket and I can take a closer look.
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2021 at 3:01 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
Or, just hover your mouse cursor over the signs and they tell you whatever message you put onto them like the ones all over Cera Apltal. But it's your choice.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2021 at 3:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thank you for the congratulations everyone! Our wedding has been a long time in the making and we're very excited.

Glad to hear you're stoked for the content updates! Can't wait to get them out to you folks.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2021 at 3:03 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

There's no livestream tomorrow or forum Q&A next week, but we hope to talk to you next week's livestream!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2021 at 3:04 PM
Flybaby
Happy Wedding Day Nick. Are you taking a leave for a honeymoon? If so, have fun and congrats!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2021 at 3:04 PM
WhackedCrafter
cat you want the discord invite?