Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Super weird Bush Whacker 2 dream
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2021 at 6:50 PM
linkisthehero
So, last night was the first time I had a dream (or part of a dream) pertaining to Bush Whacker 2. Let's just say things got pretty weird in it. Note that some details might've actually differed from what actually went on in that dream.

So, I think this dream took place in the Event area in The Commons (or at least something resembling it), and I think there was a new event or something? The area had this violet-looking tint on it with quite a bit of fog, and there was this wooden log-cabin looking house that had this old man at the doorway. The Bush Whacker went to talk to him, and the dude gave some warning about some entity whose name was some corrupted version of "Sonic". Then, the entity itself came on screen, and it looked like one of those intentionally bad Sonic drawings made in MS Paint (think among the lines of Sanic), though I don't remember all of what it looked like. All I remember is that its body was some shade of blue or blue-violet with no tan-colored areas, it had a slightly humanoid face with rather elongated lips, and it was giant. Anyhow, the place turned into some Green Hill/Emerald Hill Zone-looking background, and the Bush Whacker and the old man tried to run away from the "Sonic" entity, which failed, as I think it ended up catching up to them. I think the Bush Whacker died or something, because after that entity caught up, it transitioned back to that house place, and in the Bush Whacker's place was some shadowy entity that had a long, black, curled hair-looking thing (kinda looked like the long hair of that lady on Amicus Isle who always talks about her hair), a light green aura that surrounded its body and a dark green aura that surrounded its main head. I vaguely remember the old man making a remark about it, but sadly, that ends what I remember about it.

Pretty weird stuff, huh?

Here are two attempted MS Paint recreations of the entities in the dream:
• https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/766809890546384968/849100793956007946/sonioc.png - The "Sonic" entity from the chest-up
• https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/766809890546384968/849100845696942080/the_ghost_of_the_bush_whacker.png - The shadowy entity (perhaps the ghost of the Bush Whacker?)