Q&A 28 - May 26th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2021 at 3:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Yeah, that's more or less the idea.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2021 at 3:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Hope to see you in the livestream this Friday at 3:30 PM Pacific on https://www.twitch.tv/cnegames! Ta ta for now!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2021 at 3:02 PM
Last Edited May 26th 2021 at 3:02 PM
WhackedCrafter
ok, I will give it a test run and see if that works. ty Maybe jpl could help me?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2021 at 3:05 PM
Last Edited May 26th 2021 at 3:06 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Oh, the ranch link idea is not a feature in the game you can use, WhackedCrafter. Just an idea of something you could implement in the future.

As it stands, I think the only way you could have strangers visit your ranch is to stand on Amicus Isle and have them click you and visit your ranch that way.
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2021 at 7:16 PM
mlmcc52
Nick I meant when I go to a HUB the quick return arrow doesn't change. I can still use it to return the place I last was whacking. When you go Michin fishing the quick return arrow then brings you back to Plateau Lakes rather than the spot you were working on. In my case generally a flux zone
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2021 at 12:37 AM
Last Edited May 27th 2021 at 12:39 AM
Bushmasta
As it might have posted it too late previously and it has been missed, I'll re-post it ;)

I have more requests/suggestions.

1. Large/small energy packs.
Maybe You could move them to the top or separate place?
If other people are like me, this 2 are the most often used ones and they are at the bottom of the list so we need to click-scroll through all our energy items to get to them... :)

2. PET TRAINING CENTER!

We have at some point A LOT of pets that we don't have anything to do with.
There could be a place where we could place certain number of pets (like 3, 5 etc) that would gain xp over time. There could also be a daily mission to give more xp to those pets.

We can release pets for DNA but training them takes time and we can train one at a time while not being able to use our favorite pets. Having something like the above would let us train pets "for rewards" without robbing us of an ability to use for whacking the pet we like :)

Please, consider it!