Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 26 - May 12th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2021 at 9:55 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday May 12th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2021 at 12:47 PM
Russel Denton
i have a few idea's/suggestions

1- seeing how you have altered some of the easter locations in the past 2 years, could you do the same for the trick or treaters too this year

2- In the spring event the roses can be rotated left/right, can you make that the same for our ranch too please because you can't atm

3- i read last weeks Q&A, and some players want to get rid of or move the 2 fixed trinkets that's there atm, well i suggested this a year a go or a few a month ago so, it is our pet could have a pet collar of sorts which we can also have trinkets on there or even move these two fixed trinkets to there perhaps.

4- i also noticed the ol' topic of what should be allowed on our golf course, well i reckon seeing how it's OUR golf course WE should decide what goes on there not you devs ( no offence ), so i reckon let us choose what WE want on our golf course then ok

5- can we be allowed to put stuff on the hay bale on our ranch please

6- i reckon we need a new building in the commons, and i was thinking of a recycling centre where we hand in certain junk items and we end up making ranch items/ci's for ourselves

happy to hear folks thoughts

from Russel Denton a.k.a Wildlifeguru007/Ghostrider007
118 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2021 at 3:58 PM
Veress Odon
I like the Endless Dungeon mini-event! I hope it will become an event soon! Props for innovation to this game! Thank you, Devs!
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2021 at 5:33 PM
ajv1
I too like the Endless Dungeon mini-event. I especially like that when you are finished gathering the pieces of the puzzle, you can't keep hitting bushes. Is it possible though to let us be able to complete hub quests while in the Endless Dungeon area? I would also love to be able to earn Flux dust while completing the mini-event. Thanks!!!
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:38 AM
Henry Medlin
The endless dungeon is great. But when are we going to have the next up date ?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:05 PM
Horsedancer1
Is the ham radio working right? I was exchanging messages with another player and after the last event, there were no more messages. Thanks!
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:17 PM
ahhmericanwoman
Are we going to get any responses? Why is no one saying anything?
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:18 PM
ahhmericanwoman
I like Russ's idea of being able to put what we want on our golf courses
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:22 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Russel Denton wrote:

i have a few idea's/suggestions

1- seeing how you have altered some of the easter locations in the past 2 years, could you do the same for the trick or treaters too this year

2- In the spring event the roses can be rotated left/right, can you make that the same for our ranch too please because you can't atm

3- i read last weeks Q&A, and some players want to get rid of or move the 2 fixed trinkets that's there atm, well i suggested this a year a go or a few a month ago so, it is our pet could have a pet collar of sorts which we can also have trinkets on there or even move these two fixed trinkets to there perhaps.

4- i also noticed the ol' topic of what should be allowed on our golf course, well i reckon seeing how it's OUR golf course WE should decide what goes on there not you devs ( no offence ), so i reckon let us choose what WE want on our golf course then ok

5- can we be allowed to put stuff on the hay bale on our ranch please

6- i reckon we need a new building in the commons, and i was thinking of a recycling centre where we hand in certain junk items and we end up making ranch items/ci's for ourselves

happy to hear folks thoughts

from Russel Denton a.k.a Wildlifeguru007/Ghostrider007

1) I'll make note to move some of the trick-or-treaters around, sure!

2) Is that so?! I would have assume it would be the same for both. I'll double check the data.

3) Yes, it's not the first time it's been suggested. It's still on my list for consideration. Your pet collar idea is very neat, and that's also still on the list!

4) The biggest resistance I have is making sure there's no technical side-effect to letting all ranch items go on the mini golf course. I 100% agree with the philosophy that you should be able to decorate it how you please.

5) I'll double check that the ranch hay bales are set up correctly.

6) The Commons is getting pretty full as is, but if I add a second zone for it, a recycling center is a neat idea for it!

Thanks Russ!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:24 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Veress Odon wrote:

I like the Endless Dungeon mini-event! I hope it will become an event soon! Props for innovation to this game! Thank you, Devs!

Thanks Veress! So glad you liked the Lost Woods mini event! We'll consider making it a full event in the future.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:27 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
ajv1 wrote:

I too like the Endless Dungeon mini-event. I especially like that when you are finished gathering the pieces of the puzzle, you can't keep hitting bushes. Is it possible though to let us be able to complete hub quests while in the Endless Dungeon area? I would also love to be able to earn Flux dust while completing the mini-event. Thanks!!!

Glad you enjoyed the Lost Woods mini-event! Should we run it again, we'll definitely let you collect quest hub quest items in it.

Flux Dust doesn't apply to every player, so we most likely won't be including it in the Lost Woods mini-event (unless it's an optional drop in one of the rewards). But you can expect to earn Flux Dust in the upcoming Flux Dungeon!
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:27 PM
ahhmericanwoman
On Tier 7 and still not getting power or mana when in chest. Not very happy about this and feel like I am getting ripped off with all the energy I have been storing.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:28 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Henry Medlin wrote:

The endless dungeon is great. But when are we going to have the next up date ?

Glad you liked it, Henry! Now that we've tested the Endless Dungeons tech and gotten some great feedback on it, the next update is going to be my primary focus after the Spring Garden event starting this Friday.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:30 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

Is the ham radio working right? I was exchanging messages with another player and after the last event, there were no more messages. Thanks!

As far as I know, the HAM Radio should still be working. Are you able to check with the other player that they're receiving them?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:31 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
ahhmericanwoman wrote:

On Tier 7 and still not getting power or mana when in chest. Not very happy about this and feel like I am getting ripped off with all the energy I have been storing.

You won't find any mana if your mana bar is full, and same for your power bar and energy. If they aren't full, then it might just be random chance. As it is now, the odds are higher that you'll find gold/gems than energy/power/mana.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:33 PM
kiki_ar
Hi Nick!
My question/suggestion is about future endangered species mini event:
is it posible to get something different from "horns",as reward ?
... we have so many of them....
Thanks!!!!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:41 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Fixed the hay bale for the next update!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
kiki_ar wrote:

Hi Nick!
My question/suggestion is about future endangered species mini event:
is it posible to get something different from "horns",as reward ?
... we have so many of them....
Thanks!!!!

Hi Kiki_ar! The rewards have been plaques and a ranch item for the past three endangered species mini-events. I'm not sure what the horns you're referring to are, sorry!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2021 at 2:53 PM
Flybaby
Nick, I think Kiki is referring to Coppers of the Creature Collector