Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Idea's for xmas event 2021
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2020 at 3:28 AM
Russel Denton
so im doing this thread now so the devs have time to read it......

firstly, for the christmas tree we make and get to keep , just an idea, but next year we make a xmas tree that is Australian style, it will have LED rope lights but with a snakes head biting its tail in way and on the tree 2 koalas, 1 on either side and a kookaburra as the tree topper which lights up , and spider baubles in different colours

next the mount , i was thinking a hot rod
( thinking of the xmas song "SANTA DRIVES A HOT ROD" ) decorated in xmas lights

as for pets i had in mind a white kangaroo wearing a santa hat, or a koala dressed as santa

from Russel Denton A.K.A WildlifeGuru007 and Ghostrider007
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2020 at 4:59 AM
phagras
Cool ideas, Xmas doesn't have to look like a Victorian scene.
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2020 at 2:01 PM
Shadowsil
We need to do something with gingerbread!
63 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2020 at 1:02 AM
Wackalott
I have an idea of doing so many quests or whack santa's to get multiples of gifts say 100 santa's equals 10 gifts as I cannot acquire as many as I receive and it is kind of weird receiving more than I can give well for me it is anyway. What do you think everyone ?
Like the idea Russel and what to do with gingerbread perhaps Mrs claus can give them instead of cookies.
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2020 at 9:36 PM
ahhmericanwoman
Someone had an idea a year or so back about having a Nate quest. He could get his tongue stuck on the festivus pole and there would be another quest line about helping him out. Or we could just leave him there, heheh
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2021 at 8:10 PM
Last Edited January 10th 2021 at 8:10 PM
DragonPoker
I like the idea of Australian decorations. We have Hanukkah and Kwanza decor, to be inclusive, so let's be inclusive to our player friends "down under". I've seen an Aussie Santa wearing a bathing suit on surfboard, since Christmas is in high summer there- so maybe something like that, or 'summer' themed Christmas options? :)
DP
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2021 at 3:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
A little late to the party, but these are all fun ideas! I've noted them down to consider for next year's Christmas event.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2021 at 3:50 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
I second a long and tedious quest that's optional for gifts that can be sent to friends. I always run out, and they seem very expensive for BB's - As we no longer have platforms attached to the game, the only way to communicate with friends who are not in chat is via gifts. Speaking for myself, I receive a lot more gifts than I can send out, and it is distressing !