Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Christmas lights decor for our ranches/islands
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2020 at 9:31 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I would like to see strands of Christmas lights. I'm also thinking fencing and bushes/trees with twinkle lights. Like what is used to decorate homes during the holidays.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2020 at 9:46 AM
Last Edited December 1st 2020 at 9:49 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I checked my inventory for Christmas items and I have about a dozen items. None of them are what I have in mind.
I would like hedges rather than single decorated bushes. I also don't see any fencing like this. I see fences with ivy/flowers on them but none with strands of lights. Strands that could be placed on inside or outside walls of my house would be fun.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2020 at 9:57 AM
kiki_ar
Great idea ArmyMom! I also would like more christmas lights for my ranch.
Can you imagine if we had a "night" skin in our ranch? And with your idea, it would look amazing... :D
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 9:12 AM
Joyce
Love the idea of lights for the house. Could even do different types/colors every year. Maybe have a store on the Commons. A night skin that you could set yourself depending on time zone would be wonderful. Would also like to see some inflatable yard decorations that blow in the wind. Might do it in a similar fashion to the lights with a store and new items every year.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2020 at 10:15 AM
WhackedCrafter
Um there are lights on fences and posts available in the store. I have had them for years now, but lights to put on the house that I hide with walls and\or bricks would be nice.