Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Trinket Sets Improvement!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 27th 2020 at 1:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Take your trinket game to the next level by using specialized Trinket Bandoliers to quickly swap between sets of trinkets! Read the blog for details!

Official blog and FAQ.

Release notes for today.

We'd love to hear your thoughts here on this forum thread.
259 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 27th 2020 at 2:41 PM
kiki_ar
This is great news Nick! So happy we got this upgrade.
Now "I´ll prove myself" (lol)
90 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 27th 2020 at 6:26 PM
davepagsny
Another example of Nick responding to player requests. This is fantastic. Thanks!
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 27th 2020 at 6:43 PM
Last Edited November 27th 2020 at 7:27 PM
Anubischick
Well heck yes. Not everything we could have got but I'll take what I can get. Time to quest and then set up, really did wish it had pets included too, just for the growth there, but beggars and all that. Cheers.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2020 at 5:50 AM
Last Edited November 28th 2020 at 6:06 AM
Elsastar96
Thanks so much for this, it's been a long time coming, but hey, good things come to those who wait! Really enjoyed the quests too...good job devs!

Just got to a point in the game where this new feature could be put to the test...it works like a dream, I am super happy with this update! Thanks again guys and gals!
259 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2020 at 11:41 AM
kiki_ar
It´s amazing! And so easy to set up and use! Genius idea to be able to use the keyboard. I´m so happy...:D (I change my trinkets several times, so this is a relief from all the clicking).

Yes, it was challenging to finish the quest... only because it came out after I finished my daily quests and had no energy/satchels left... but my 100 buddy´s help and some red energy satchels were enough to do it.
The trinket selection menu was really useful to get each part done
I used some trinkets that were never used before... :)

Thanks Nick!!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2020 at 11:50 AM
ArmyMomOkc
This is awesome! Thank you!
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2020 at 1:46 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Brilliant addition to the game, thank you Nick and Georgia.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2020 at 5:47 AM
jpl77
Thanks.

Can we have pets and mounts included with this to make it fully effective? Cheers.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2020 at 11:27 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
I agree, I do with pets, mounts, and swords could have been included :D I will take what we got though, with the vote. Perhaps after using this for a while, Nick might possibly address the issue again in the future.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2020 at 11:38 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
The feature is less complicated without the inclusion of pet, mount, and sword swapping. Since the discussion regarding that on the forum wasn't very unanimous on it, I decided to leave them out, as it also meant I could get the feature out faster.

I will consider adding it in a future update though!
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2020 at 3:09 PM
enzfyr
Thank you for adding the trinket bandoliers! It really helps expedite things as I'm trying desperately to complete more content before year-end.

Speaking of trinkets, I've been trying to figure out how to properly use the energem, but I don't really understand its description. Is it for when I'm whacking energy bushes, or when I'm using up my energy bar?
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2020 at 4:15 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
For when you're using up your energy bar, enzfyr. A Manual Whack or Quick Whack on any type of bush when you have more than your max energy (done so by consuming energy restoration items like Energy Packs and Fruit Baskets while at max).
63 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 7th 2020 at 6:09 AM
Wackalott
Hi, I was doing trinket sets and when I went to delete one set it deleted them all ,is that the way it is meant to work ?
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 7th 2020 at 10:49 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Yes, that's how it's intended to work. The warning popup when you click the X should explain this.
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 7th 2020 at 1:23 PM
BarbZak
I finally got most of the sets done and wow what a diff...All I do is click on the Trinkets Toggle Icon and put cursor over which set I want to use..and voila..done !!!!. Good job Nick.:D
63 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 5:17 AM
Wackalott
Thanks for the reply Nick, I do not recall seeing a popup oh well. Am not so bravehearted to double check though :) perhaps someone else could look beforehand and see if they get a popup.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 8:53 AM
Last Edited December 8th 2020 at 9:01 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Edit - okay I found the option with my profile open. I haven't tried to change any sets since before I moved to the client. So, nevermind...

Wackalott,
When I was in the web version of the game I did see a pop up warning when I selected delete. I canceled when I saw the warning that it would delete all of the sets.
I haven't figured out to do a screen shot when using the client to show the warning.
If I figure it out I will post a screen shot.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 9:06 AM
Last Edited December 8th 2020 at 1:24 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Here is a screen shot of the delete all sets warning...

https://prnt.sc/vydqz0

(This is my other game profile. I am still playing web version for this one. Haven't figured out how to screen shot the client.)
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2020 at 1:41 PM
WhackedCrafter
I have 4 out of the 5 sets (last one is too expensive costing 1mil and 2 moons). I am converted to this now. Wasn't sure how I would benefit from the Trinket sets, because rarely switch out, but for those times, this comes in handy. Now if only can have Rune Sets for Swords (without penalties).