Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Sets feature poll! The developer is seeking feedback!
63 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:08 PM
Wackalott
My vote is for A) also.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:09 PM
rose29
This would be useful. Especially the complete sets for different bonuses.

Another idea could be to be able to combine all trinkets of the same bonus, instead of having hundreds of trinkets not in use. (all puzzles pieces etc).

But like Horsedancer1 since moving to CNE to play Bushwhacker it take's longer to load and yesterday it crashed on my a few times. (But the game is through Explorer and not Edge which I've been playing on Armor Games.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:11 PM
BarbZak
A ..only plzz...
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:12 PM
kiki_ar
Still the same, option (A)
Thanks Nick!
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:13 PM
ajv1
Thanks, Nick for explaining further. I would vote for A.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:17 PM
jpl77
Nick,

Both would be awesome, but if only choosing one, just go for trinkets.

However, if you do ALL of it, please enable fast/quick swap of things.

YOu can make 'profiles'... but honestly, trinkets take the longest to swap. The problem with swapping everything is losing the Runes in the sword because the timers don't stop.

To sum up... trinket profiles.
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:20 PM
ahhmericanwoman
I also vote for A - only the trinkets. I seldom change my clothes or swords, but I do change my trinkets frequently - usually several times a day. It would be great to just go from one set to another and back again with ease :-) Thanks for all you do!
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:20 PM
Molly Roberts
I'd absolutely be up for more trinket slots! ;)

But in lieu of that, yes - buttons to switch from preferred set > set would be really useful for me - I'm forever forgetting to switch out my puzzle piece fox kit with my quest item dragon and my ornate axe head with my flux trinket!
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:41 PM
Paul Dabkowski Jr.
i vote b
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:56 PM
WhackedCrafter
B B B B... I would LOVE to be able to switch out swords and not have the runes expire when not in use. The Trinket idea is ok, but I already switch out on how I play. I have screenshots and a file on my computer. Now, what would be awesome is to swap abilities between pets like we can with mounts
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 5:57 PM
Kathy Jacobs
I am for any option that lets me swap trinkets more easily. I (personally) don't swap mounts or pets as frequently as I used to, but I would like to be able to set up a couple of mount/trinket/pet/costume sets for events and new areas.

As for swords: Being able to swap swords without waiting to use up the trinkets in them would be a wonderful option!!!
Post by mshellgirl1969 deleted October 29th 2020 at 6:17 PM
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 6:44 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
I would go for B, the entire set, as I'm assuming you could set all the possibilities to have the same outfit, and that you could change items within the trinket set as you like.
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 6:46 PM
Ralmap
For me, I also vote A. I tend to just switch around trinkets depending what I am working on. And I just switch around outfits,pets, costumes..on a whim. :)

I also love the idea of runes not expiring on swords when not in use!

Thanks for considering our opinions! :)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 6:51 PM
Last Edited October 29th 2020 at 6:52 PM
ERIC1342
the runes on the swords only "expiring" when the sword is equipped would be useful!
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 7:22 PM
Lucy
Hi Nick. Not expiring runes? Excellent idea! I don't know if it's opportune, but it would be so cool and fun if we could get seeds related to the events to plant in ranch: scary pumpkins, jujubes, many types of candies...
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 7:38 PM
Flickoz
My vote s for just trinket sets, and also non-expiring runes! That is an excellent idea.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 7:55 PM
Russel Denton
Firstly I would like to make one thing clear I am neither for or against these idea’s, how ever I would like to suggest we be able to combine “old trinkets” which have become ‘useless’,

Next up, I do like the idea, of having runes in a sword not expire when not equipped, that is a great idea,

As for the trinket set-up thing, I am still yet to know how you plan on implementing such thing, cause at the current moment you have that FAVOURITES thing, it might make that option obsolete if done for trinkets, on the topic of trinkets I suggest we have our pets have a collar which can have up to 2-3 trinkets seeing how 2 of our trinket slots are permanently used up, the collars would be like swords equip it to different pets.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 8:03 PM
nessianhound
As someone who frequently swaps trinkets, having a trinket set/loadout would be a significant time saver, though only 3 might not be enough. Having pets be part of it would help, but mounts and outfits aren't really something I change very often, so I would vote not to include them in the set.

The proposal of having runes not expire while not equipped would also be quite useful- I'll sometimes not switch swords because I'm still using the runes on the first one.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2020 at 8:05 PM
Last Edited October 29th 2020 at 8:18 PM
Anubischick
Hi Nick,

You know my thoughts I want the lot. I do swap mounts/pets etc when I'm changing for different activities and whilst just being able to swap trinkets would save me a bit of time it's the whole behind the scene thing that would be of most use. I'm actually not fussed about the outfit link but I can see how that would be good memory trigger for some.

If players don't want to swap their mount or pet or outfit then just save the same one with their trinket swap, but for those of us that choose to optimise a little more the option being available would be brilliant.

Also, a stop on rune countdown when not equipped is something I would be very happy to have. I tend to stick with the same sword because otherwise it's a waste of the runes to swap out but if the sword could also contribute to the specific use build I would be incorporating that.

Thanks so much for considering this, it will make the game play much easier.