Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Armor Games to Codename Games Account Migration
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2020 at 11:16 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hello Armor Games Players!

You may have noticed a new notice above your game:

Important Notice: Bush Whacker 2 will be permanently moving from Armor Games to the new Codename Games Portal on December 31st, 2020. You MUST transfer your account to the new site before this date in order to keep playing, otherwise all of your progress will be lost. If you do not wish to transfer right away, you can continue to play on Armor Games until November 30th, 2020.

We've been planning something like this ever since we heard about browsers no longer supporting Flash at the end of the year, and we've finally gotten permission from Armor Games to do so. This was indicated in the nagging notice that's been above the game for the past year or so.

As such, we've decided to allow you to migrate your Armor Games Bush Whacker 2 game to Codename Games, where you can continue to play in the Desktop Launcher after you can no longer do so in the main browsers.

Bush Whacker 2 is nearly identical on Codename Games as it is on Armor Games. The difference is how to add your friends on the platform. You will need to re-add friends on Codename Games, but game-play will otherwise be the same.

Alternatively, a reminder that you can add Bush Whacker 2 friends when you click on a player on Amicus Isle, bypassing the need to be Platform Friends altogether, should you prefer this method. You can find details about this new process in this Change Log Blog Post.

To migrate your account, simply click the "Click here to being the transfer process" link in the notice above your Armor Games game to begin.

Details about the Bush Whacker 2 on Codename Games can be found in the game's FAQ, under the "Codename Games Site" help category.

And you can also find details regarding account migration on the player made wiki (Shout out to Flybaby!)

If you tried migrating, and your Codename Games account is still a different/new BW2 game, then you haven't completed the migration. It likely timed out or you accidentally cancelled it. No biggy! Just go back to your Armor Games account and try again.

Please post any question you have about the migration here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Also, there are plenty friendly people who have migrated before you, from Big Fish Games, Facebook, and Kongregate, who will welcome you and can help with the process.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 4:33 AM
Gozolady
I have avoided downloading the desktop launcher since migrating from Bigfish up until now as I use two separate machines to play depending on where I am. Do I have to download to both machines and will they both remain in sync? I would hate to be restricted to one machine or to start again from scratch. Currently flash player is still working OK but I am concerned about the future.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2020 at 4:43 AM
phagras
Your game data is held on CNE's platform, you can switch between browser and desktop client on as many machines as you like and your game will be unaffected.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2020 at 3:50 AM
Gozolady
Many thanks. That has put my mind at rest.
17 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2020 at 5:49 AM
Last Edited November 30th 2020 at 5:50 AM
Samantha H
I have tried migrating 4 or 5 times, and it just keeps stating a new game... what do I need to do differently?

edited to add: I am trying to migrate from facebook
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2020 at 11:37 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I've replied to your email regarding your question, Samantha. We'll get you migrated over!