Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Mount Leveling and Incentive idea
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2020 at 2:12 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Hi! I would suggest the following for the CNE team to consider
1. Creatures of the copper mounts - they can add to the compendium
2. Level mount treats - similar to pet treats, but that would allow you to immediately level your mount to level 5/10/15/20 etc of their primary stated bonus. I think this will really help people to understand how focusing on one bonus can be beneficial to their game, and provide incentive to learn how to and to use hay and feed. Could be a satchel drop, a quest reward, whatever the team thinks best.
3. More horse skins. We have lots of different types of horses, but only a few skins. Personally, I would adore a felt warming blanket that could be fitted to any horse mount.

Cheers!
aquafishy
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2020 at 7:26 PM
Last Edited October 18th 2020 at 7:42 PM
ERIC1342
you know what I'd "adore" for a mount in this game? a Dragon-horse Hybrid mount that you could get sets of "fantasy" armor for!: imagine a scaly,dark-red or dark-green,equine-like body with claws growing out of the front of the fore-hooves and the hind-hooves looking like hooves that tried morphing into talons,matching leathery wings and a equine-shaped,Draconian head(that I'd imagine snorting fire)with red or yellow Draconian eyes. and like I said sets of "armor" seemingly made out of like crystal or lava or such for it that you could get for it and be able have more then one of them and pick witch one use. your ideas are cool too. and for the "Level mount treats" I'd add being able to use that(and pet treats as well) rite out your inventory just click it and " are your sure you what to use this? :yes/no" like that. I also put a idea on how get a Dragon-horse Hybrid mount : https://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=25138
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2020 at 2:42 AM
phagras
The problem with levelling mounts with a treat is how you handle the bonuses. You probably wouldn't want your mount to have 5, 10 or 15 randomly rolled ones. If you have the opportunity to feed between levels what happens when it gets a bonus you didn't want? Would you have the opportunity to spend bucks to remove it straight away or would you have to remove it after all the treat levels have applied? If the treat applied a pristine feed to each level up that would make it an extremely powerful and expensive item.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2020 at 10:12 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
Hence the suggestion

to immediately level your mount to level 5/10/15/20 etc of their primary stated bonus

They do all start with a speed bonus, plus another bonus.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2020 at 10:33 AM
phagras
Sorry, I missed where you said primary bonus. It's still the equivalent of several pristine feed though which I think makes it too powerful.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2020 at 10:36 AM
ERIC1342
seems like you guys "missed" MY post...
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2020 at 10:41 AM
ERIC1342
Dragon or Dragon-Hybrid mounts is something this game is missing in MY opinion even nick thought my idea of a npc that gives a Dragon-horse Hybrid mount was cool.