Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The Creature Collector Returns, with Werepires!
3205 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2020 at 12:54 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Coppers of the Creature Collector

The eccentric Creature Collector has returned to the Commons, this time with feral werepire companions!

For more details, check out the blog!

And here's are the release notes!

This quest is mini event runs until noon on Wednesday October 21st, PST!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2020 at 7:52 AM
ERIC1342
they are CUTE! and the way he sits and scratches at the side of his face when "idle" just Dawwww..
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2020 at 8:49 PM
Anubischick
Actually I really dislike that action, it makes it look like it's got fleas, which is not what a good companion owner should ensure for their furry/scaly/fluffy friends. :)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2020 at 9:24 PM
Last Edited October 18th 2020 at 9:30 PM
ERIC1342
I see you point.. with the way he keeps doing it, it dose make him look like he's got fleas or something.. but it still looks cute.
259 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2020 at 10:24 AM
kiki_ar
About release notes:
"Added chat options to store NPCs in the following areas that will tell you what items you still need to purchase for their associated achievements"
... that is great!!!! so, so useful...
Thanks Nick!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2020 at 10:30 AM
Last Edited October 19th 2020 at 10:31 AM
ERIC1342
getting a bit off-topic there "kiki_ar" anyway what do you think about the werepire's ?
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2020 at 10:32 AM
ERIC1342
and that's cool thanks nick!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2020 at 10:39 AM
Last Edited October 19th 2020 at 10:42 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Nick,
Very happy to see this update (noted in release notes)

Added chat options to store NPCs in the following areas that will tell you what items you still need to purchase for their associated achievements. I'm almost finished with 2 of these achievements & this has made it so much easier!

(Eric, Before you take it on yourself to scold me Nick told you before discussing release notes mentioned in his posts are not off topic. Please mind your own and let us mind ours. Nick & Erika will let us know if we're out of line.)
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2020 at 5:50 PM
Anubischick
Wow I can't believe I missed the release notes, that is a very welcome change since I'm always wondering what I have left to buy in the older hubs to hit the achievement.
3205 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2020 at 10:21 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
So glad to hear you appreciate that update!
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2020 at 6:51 PM
Anubischick
Cheers Nick, now we just need a 'save the set up' update and I'll be a very happy camper :)
3205 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2020 at 9:32 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Could you elaborate on what you're imagining for a "save the set up" update, Anubischick?
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2020 at 7:38 PM
Anubischick
Hi Nick, so sorry it's in the suggestions folder. Basically a way to save your player setup in regard to trinkets/mounts/pets for some of the more basic uses, like having the pet enhancing trinkets, the pet you are currently levelling and timey whimy/time turner when you are turning in quests, having your main mount/pet/trinkets when standard whacking, having event related trinkets/pets/mounts when on event questing duties, and the diggy tool and circle thing (I know not the right name) when digging etc. Basically a way to simply set them up and switch between for the various activities undertaken in the game rather than having to go into each section in your profile and swap them around every time and sometimes multiple times a session depending on what quests you are doing.

Elsastar96 asked for it a while back and I opened a new suggestion a month or so ago not realising it had already been suggested. I also play CotLI so save slots is something I know you guys can do :).
3205 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2020 at 9:23 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Anubischick, that's largely what I have in mind for the Trinket Sets update I was mentioning earlier! Thank you for listing out some of the use-cases you have for using that kind of system.

And I am borrowing some pieces from Crusaders of the Lost Idols! :D
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2020 at 8:04 PM
Anubischick
Brilliant, great to know we are on a similar page.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2020 at 3:30 AM
Elsastar96
I am super happy that trinket sets are underway...thanks so much!