Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Junior Bush Whacker Event 2020 Edition
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2020 at 12:23 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

It's time to put your knowledge of whacking bushes to good use as you help educate the next generation! Take a trip to the Event Area of the Commons and get helping!

The event will run until Friday, September 25th at Noon PDT!

Event blog.

Release notes for today.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2020 at 10:16 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I'm excited to see in release notes the next part of Explorer's League is in the works!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2020 at 2:44 PM
Russel Denton
Question, were we supposed to get some type of reward for doing the new nate quest or what
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2020 at 10:10 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Glad to hear you're exited about the upcoming Explorer's Quest, ArmyMomOkc!

Russel, it's the same reward as the previous Nate quest, which includes XP and the event items.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2020 at 4:38 PM
ERIC1342
I am no where remotely near the "Explorer's League" in the main "story" of the game heck I don't even have the "skyscraper" in the "The Commons" yet! do I still get new Quests and such for this event?
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2020 at 9:27 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Once you get to the abandoned bazaar and kaine quest ull get to build the skyscrapper those have nothing to do with events eric the explorers quest is relevant to max lvl players give or take.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2020 at 10:18 PM
Last Edited September 22nd 2020 at 10:19 PM
ERIC1342
if the "Explorer's League" is NOT relevant to the content of this event then this "Thread" has gone "off-topic"... the way you guys where wording it gave the impression that there was content that was linked to the "Explorer's League" in this event...
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2020 at 12:05 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Not realy you gota stop nit picking everything it was in the release notes of teh event and people have been expecting it for awhile if nick didnt want it discussed he wouldve said so eric.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2020 at 7:55 AM
ERIC1342
"- Worked on Part 6 of the Explorer’s League epic quest! Stay tuned!" that's all it says on that, that makes the "Explorer's League" only partly relevant to the "topic" of "Thread" which is the event itself. and grammar:"gotta","the","would've".
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2020 at 8:30 AM
Elsastar96
Eric, I agree with Matthew, you really do "Nit pick" far too much and sometimes it makes for unpleasant reading. On the note of grammar and spelling, I have, in this thread alone, noticed at least 8 areas of these subjects in your own posts. Please stop with your immature attitude.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2020 at 9:28 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
The Explorer's League comment was relevant enough as it was mentioned in the release notes, and it was by no means derailing the thread.

What this thread is not about, is policing the thread. If anyone believes a thread is going off topic, please contact me via bw2 support ticket or email at bw2support@codenameentertainment.com, and I can clear up any confusion and take any action necessary.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2020 at 9:46 AM
Last Edited September 23rd 2020 at 9:48 AM
ERIC1342
ok... oh and nick please check my support ticket(s) when you have the time.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2020 at 10:35 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I'll check it when I can, Eric. Please don't take up space on this thread to remind me about it when it's not relevant to the discussion.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2020 at 3:36 PM
ERIC1342
sorry