Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Save character configuration option
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2020 at 7:57 PM
Anubischick
I was wondering if it possible to incorporate a save option in the game for a character's configuration. By that I mean the trinkets/pet/mount equipped. I have a different configuration when I am turning in quests (timey whimy/time turner/pet booster/secondary pet) that I do when I'm digging (dig tool/circle thingy/quest or nothing trinkets) and when I'm whacking (current sword/current pet, mount/mana trinkets). It would be great to just flip between them rather than having to go in and change them over to optimise performance. The favourites star is a plus but it's still a bit of a pain to constantly be shifting between, especially when doing dig quests.

I know in the other games you have there are formation saves available, I'm just hoping that something similar could be available in BW2?

Cheers

AC
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2020 at 2:49 AM
Elsastar96
Hi, I suggested this in June last year and got a reply saying that trinket sets were being worked on, but, as yet nothing has happened. I too would really like to have this option.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2020 at 11:05 AM
kiki_ar
I remember your post Elsastar and still think is a wonderful and needed suggestion. Very similar to what Anubis requests. Hope devs implement something like this....
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2020 at 8:39 PM
Anubischick
Hi Elsastar, I hadn't realised you'd asked for this, but that makes sense it's such a useful idea. Hopefully it is actually on the devs radar now they've completed the offline versions of the game.