Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The Creature Collector Returns, with Minotaurs!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2020 at 12:06 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Coppers of the Creature Collector

The eccentric Creature Collector has returned to the Commons, this time with Minotaur companions!

For more details, check out the blog!

And here's are the release notes!

This quest is mini event runs until noon on Wednesday September 9th, PST!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2020 at 3:00 PM
ERIC1342
they are relay cute! P.S: can like add a "shortcut" for the compendium on "Inventory / Profile" menu, just click it and "read" it rite there! , instead of HAVING to go to the item and click on it! I'm sure I'm NOT the only one who thinks like that... and did you stop doing the "enter this code before...to instantly get a large energy-pack" thing?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2020 at 3:16 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thanks for the suggestion, Eric. I'll consider adding a shortcut for the compendium.

And the coupons codes are now part of the newsletter emails, which typically go out with the major events and updates. I didn't do one for this mini event.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2020 at 5:03 PM
Last Edited September 4th 2020 at 5:05 PM
ERIC1342
that's not a big deal for me on the "coupons codes" thing... I was some times forgetful about it anyway lol. but when and why just asking... I tough you scrapped it and couldn't remove the thingy for it without messing-up the code of the little menu doohickey or something...
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2020 at 5:14 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
You can still get the coupon codes in emails, so don't miss out on them! Regarding when, we stopped the forum coupon codes when the newsletter feature went out sometime in the past year. Regarding why, we've found including it in an email helps bring players back into the game.
Post by ERIC1342 deleted September 8th 2020 at 10:38 AM
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2020 at 6:17 PM
ERIC1342
and sorry for turning the "Thread" into a "player to developer" conversation again...
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2020 at 7:00 PM
Lucy
I don't think I have a compendium even though I have already won several pages during the events...
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2020 at 10:06 PM
Last Edited September 4th 2020 at 10:08 PM
ERIC1342
if you din't win the compendium when he gave it to the "bushwhacker" story-wise then like it says you should have got it when you won one of the "next" pages,you should HAVE it! try your Ranch's Inventory or the "T.A.R.D.I.S." Storage Shed(if you have unlocked it).
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2020 at 10:20 PM
Last Edited September 4th 2020 at 10:21 PM
ERIC1342
and if your Curious:T.A.R.D.I.S.(Totally Awesome Relatively Discrete Infinite Storage Shed). blame the wiki... https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Your_House
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2020 at 6:40 AM
Last Edited September 5th 2020 at 6:41 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Lucy

Here's the wiki link for Creature Coppers. https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Coppers_of_the_Creature_Collector

According to the wiki you should have gotten the compendium at the end of the first mini event you completed. Search your ranch inventory. You can place it on your ranch so you can look at pictures of the creatures from these mini events.
If you don't have it I would send Nick a ticket to help you.
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2020 at 1:32 PM
Lucy
I will try your tips. Thanks Eric and Army! I' ll let you know :)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2020 at 4:02 PM
Last Edited September 5th 2020 at 4:04 PM
ERIC1342
hey nick what's with the stars on the list of "Thread"'s in this category and why is the one for this "Thread" gold instead of white like the others ? , the "padlock" icon is DEAD obvious about what it means, when there is small,green dot with a white "plus-sing" on it on tip of the "envelope" icon means that there is a new "post" on that "Thread", but I do NOT have a clue what the stars mean.
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2020 at 6:38 PM
Lucy
It worked. Thanks again, guys ;-)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2020 at 9:14 PM
ERIC1342
did you find it or put in a ticket ? and can you answer my inquiry ? one "post" up form your last "post".
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2020 at 11:03 PM
Bota
Eric the yellow star seems to me to be the last post a DEV did in the forum .
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2020 at 11:24 PM
Last Edited September 5th 2020 at 11:24 PM
ERIC1342
they are all posted by a DEV except for: https://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=24954 and they are all "Sticky'ed" too...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2020 at 5:39 AM
Last Edited September 7th 2020 at 1:32 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Lucy,
I'm glad you found it :)

Eric
They are marked as sticky because they are important and so they will stay at the top of the forum. They are not all written by DEVs. This post currently has a yellow star because it has a new comment for you to read. After you read the new comment/s it will show in your list as white/pale yellow. The posts marked with a lock are informational and locked so no comments could be made. After this event ends the star will be removed and be listed under the sticky (white star/lock) marked posts.
No more off topic questions/comments in this thread please.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2020 at 8:19 AM
ERIC1342
I know what THAT means, but we where talking about the "star" icons... and yea... this "Thread" has gone off-topic long enough... by the way how are you guys enjoying this mini-event ?