Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Weekly reward idea
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 30th 2020 at 7:02 PM
Russel Denton
So it’s a commonly known fact that on facebook BW2
( don’t know if other platforms had this or not) used to have a weekly link where you got a free LEP (Red energy Pack), so seeing how that’s gone now , I have come up with a idea to keep that alive so to speak…….

THE IDEA

At the start of each week everyone gets a pop up saying WEEKLY CHALLENGE – Whack up X amount of bushes/monsters or something else before the end of the week and if successful we all get a red pack and something just to sweeten the deal

And this will all be a communal quest too,

Happy to hear folks thoughts

From Russel Denton a.k.a Wildlifeguru007/Ghostrider007
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 30th 2020 at 7:46 PM
Bota
HI Russel, I like the idea of a weekly challenge idea. I don't need epacks as I am sure lots of high level players won't. What about if we can get something from a scene for our ranch or golf course ie the mushroom from mushroom core or paving or something for our golf courses.Perhaps a monthly quest would be better so it would not mess with the balance of the game .
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 30th 2020 at 11:20 PM
Russel Denton
yeah whatever is simpliest for the devs and such goo ideas too Bota
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 31st 2020 at 10:15 PM
Last Edited August 31st 2020 at 10:29 PM
ERIC1342
"THE IDEA

At the start of each week everyone gets a pop up saying WEEKLY CHALLENGE – Whack up X amount of bushes/monsters or something else before the end of the week and if successful we all get a red pack and something just to sweeten the deal

And this will all be a communal quest too"

they HAD something like that, but instead of "wack-up xx-number of whatever" before the week ends to get a large energy Pack it was a sort-of communal "fetch quest" on the "Amicus Isle" area: you had a npc taking care of "mythology" themed equines and they needed the help of the players to help stockpile the stuff they needed to do so. you'd select one of the items they need, whack up about 10-20(I for the life of me do NOT remember how many but i'm sure it was around that many) of that item then give it to them for.. I THINK it was manly exp... BUT it was all "buggy" it just din't work rite programming wise. I had "ghost items" of the stuff you'd wack up in my innovatory for days after it was over!(< that did get fixed but...ugh!) it was just a mess as far that goes.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 31st 2020 at 11:17 PM
Russel Denton
the thing you thinking of Eric was a mini-event that was held on AI ( AMICUS ISLE )
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2020 at 12:45 AM
Last Edited September 1st 2020 at 12:50 AM
ERIC1342
yea it was. your idea reminded me of that... P.S: "Russel" as in >> https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.xVLh9sdkOydcZIJwfxy4KwAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1 from "Happy Tree Friends" ? it's a well... a "sick"humor/gore-fest(mainly gore-fest) cartoon series
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2020 at 9:10 AM
kiki_ar
Russel...
I really like your idea!!!!
A weakly challenge that can help with extra energy or maybe "10 extra friends help" would be great.
I know there's a "game balance" regarding energy/help/etc. Mine is just a suggestion..
and "something just to sweeten the deal" even sounds good for me!
:))