Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Saving Taskmasters Optional

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2020 at 9:13 AM
Iluvtrolls
I love the new quality of life changes except for the one that saves my taskmasters locations. I do a lot of free plays. I drop a TM on each Crusader as they come up and then click the formation button to place them where they belong. I move the TM's when the last upgrade for that crusader is reached. By then more crusaders are available and I drop the TM's there. Again I click the saved formation button to move them where they belong. But I don't want the TM's to go back to the first crusaders and waste my gold leveling them up. I want them to stay on the crusaders that still need leveling up to get their upgrades. Could you make a toggle to leave them out of the saved formations like they used to be please.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 10th 2020 at 3:40 AM
Zerberoo
I saved a formation for the washed up quest.
And then I didn't reach the goal. So I started a dungeon.

When loading my dungeon formation with q my TM went back to the place where I put them for washed up... So I think they are saved for like the q button in general not only the formation to use them on. It's pretty nice to have them there, where I need them. But to switch to a new configuration is bad, because I don't need the buffs for the dungeon... I put them on my crusaders.

So I go with Iluvtrolls. An on/off switch for the usage of an TM-Save will be much appreciated. And also they should save to the formation fitting for the level I'm playing.