Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Developer Chat Schedule
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2020 at 4:13 PM
Last Edited August 5th 2020 at 4:18 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Hello Bush Whackers!

Have you ever wanted to talk with a Bush Whacker 2 developer, but struggle to find one in chat? You've heard the stories of devs popping into chat, but you're beginning to think they're made up. Just myths people say to gain cred on the dirt paths of Amicus, street-cred, even.

Well, the stories are true! At scheduled times, I simply hop into BW2 chat for specific platforms at a specific time for 30 minutes, where players can answer questions, give feedback, voice concerns, or just chat. If you're lucky, you might even find our resident artist, Georgia, in attendance!

For those of you bush whacking in the forums, here's when and where you can find a developer in the chat:

- 2PM-2:30PM PST/PDT on Wednesdays in Facebook and Kongregate chat

- 2PM-2:30PM PST/PDT on Fridays in Codename Games chat

I understand we have players around the world, so these times may not work for you. If you cannot make these times and need a word with a dev, or have pressing matters that cannot wait, I encourage you to submit a support ticket.

Sincerely,
Nick
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2020 at 4:13 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I often post on the forums when developer chats are cancelled, but not when they're happening! That's typically been done on the Facebook community page. I've decided to pin this so that everyone here knows the scoop on dev chats.
259 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2020 at 4:23 PM
kiki_ar
Thanks Nick for all the help/info you give us during chat.
And it´s great to meet my fellow Bushwackers!!!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2020 at 11:42 PM
ERIC1342
cool