Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Facebook to Codename Games Account Migration
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2020 at 4:35 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
When you migrate from facebook to codename, do you have to use the same name spelling?
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2020 at 4:51 PM
Last Edited July 14th 2020 at 4:52 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Kate, you can use whatever name you want for your Codename Games account, as long as it's unique from other player's names. It does not have to match your Facebook account name.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2020 at 4:54 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Will there be a limit on the 100% restoration drinks when they are transformed from djarts tokens?
Also, would you consider making them giftable, so the folks who have a lot of them, could gift to people who were unable to collect them?
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2020 at 5:05 PM
Buck
Even though we migrated to c/n early i still think we should be entitled to our saved up dj arts tokens
58 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2020 at 5:28 PM
Adam Kay
I'm trying to transfer and it's telling to me to verify my account. Only it's not sending my a verification email. Is it a bug? Because I'm certain I'd gave the correct email adress.
70 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2020 at 5:36 PM
mythago
I also was wondering if there is a cap. Right now if the conversion happened today I would have 379 drinks (and most likely 381 before the 31st). I like the idea of being able to gift them
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2020 at 8:10 PM
layman75
I migrated but it is having me restart on CNE. I put in a ticket but I don't know what happened to cause the migration to fail.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2020 at 9:14 PM
Daniel
I'm playing with 2 accounts. Can I play both with 1 Desktop launcher?
71 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2020 at 12:54 AM
Cherk
I'm confused (not hard to do) I transferred to new platform however it still says it uses flash.... is it just FB thats dropping it??
Post by Cherk deleted July 15th 2020 at 12:56 AM
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2020 at 3:41 AM
Michelle Desmarchais-Mcfarland
I had 2 different accounts on different platforms. I moved my Big Fish account to codename already. Is there anyway I can merge these accounts when I transfer my facebook account over???
42 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2020 at 4:41 AM
DStodg736
Will we lose our bush bucks or our daily logins when we migrate?
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2020 at 10:05 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Great questions, everyone!

Kate/mythago - There will be no limit for the number of DJArts Rewards Drinks you can carry. At the moment we aren't going to let you gift them, but it's a very kind idea that I'll consider.

Adam - I've responded to the email you send us. Anyone else unable to find their verification emails should double check their inbox/trash/spam/promotions folders, and search their emails for "codename". If that doesn't work, you may have to try a different email address.

layman75 - You may not have completed the migration. I'll answer your ticket as soon as I can. If you can still play on your Facebook account, then you haven't completed the migration, and you possibly cancelled it.

Daniel - Unfortunately not. As far as I know, you can only have one instance of the Desktop Launcher open. Though, you may have luck running the installed version and the version in the .zip folder at the same time.

Cheryl - Codename Games does still use Flash, however, once you have a Codename Games account, you can play on the Desktop Launcher after browsers stop supporting Flash.

Michelle - We cannot merge accounts. You can create a separate Codename Games account using a different email and migrate your other account there.

DStodg736 - Your entire BW2 game on Facebook will be moved to Codename Games, Bush Bucks, Login Streak, and all.

I hope this helps!
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2020 at 6:53 PM
Tim Bezant
does this mean this cant be played through Facebook Gameroom as well or just a link through a browser? and if i cant play on Gameroom, is there a desktop app similar to Gameroom?
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2020 at 8:06 PM
Cindy Hefferman
oh wonderful Nick..didnt want to lose out spending them all on large energy..so I'll wait
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2020 at 9:18 AM
jbrecken
The "How to Open a Support Ticket" thread only tells you how to do it with FaceBook. Will there be an alternate way to report problems?
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2020 at 9:41 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Tim, Bush Whacker 2 will also be getting removed from Gameroom at the end of the year. Once you migrate to Codename Games, you can download the Desktop Launcher which functions similar to Gameroom.

jbrecken, it's the same process to create a support ticket on Codename Games as it is on Facebook: Click Help Me on the green bar above the game, then the red Open New Ticket button.
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2020 at 1:10 PM
Heather Collings
Still unable to spend my djarts tokens cos of that error message
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2020 at 1:15 PM
Heather Collings
I just logged into codename games, went to play now, nothing happened except black screen, so I then clicked on download, installed game, and it wants to start over from beginning?
3217 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2020 at 1:23 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Heather, you may not have completed the migration. Can you go back to your BW2 game on Facebook and see if you can try it again?