Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Idea's for Next Gen of Pets
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2020 at 5:36 PM
Russel Denton
Recently we had Gen 12 pets released, below is some idea's i got for pets we could have in future gen's:

• Black Swan
• Stegosaurus
• Hippogriff
• Sunfish
• Manta Ray
• Frilled Lizard
• Cassowary
• Bullockornis - Prehistoric flightless bird
• Brontornis - Prehistoric flightless bird
• Ankylosaurus
• Blue Jay
• Red Cardinal
• Sulphur-crested Cockatoo
• Pushmi-pullyu
• Numbat
- Eastern Grey Kangaroo
- Mogwai

happy to hear players idea's please

from Russel Denton
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2020 at 1:38 PM
ERIC1342
something like "chesty"(the Alchemy lady's "lost" pet) and maybe "Elffy"(a pet from Bush Whacker 1(the only pet I have in bw1 as well LOL.)).
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2020 at 8:55 AM
phagras
Chesty is a mimic, available from the Amicus pet merchant.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2020 at 10:59 AM
Last Edited April 9th 2020 at 11:00 AM
ERIC1342
oh... well I meant have something like him as one of the pets you can raise from a egg and for "Elffy" like I said he is pet from Bush Whacker I would like to have him in this one as well and I'd have him act the way he dose in bw1(i.e: when you click on him he runs away from your avatar's side for a ways then runs back to your avatar's side,click on him again and he well do the same thing but goes further away form you avatar(up to about 2 or 3 more clicks,getting further away each time),until he runs away(he will reappear(if you still have him "equipped")when you leave the area). I think there was a Christmas event in bw1 and that's how I got him and for reels he IS the only pet I have in bw1. you could like recreate the bw1 Christmas event as the Christmas event on this one fore this year and have him in place of the statue/Carousel part/pet piece reward.