Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Content: Generation 12 Pets Now Available!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2020 at 1:49 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Find them, raise them, and increase your PAGAS unique pet count!

The pet update blog

Today's release notes.
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2020 at 2:57 PM
Barb Tompkins
WOOOT !!!!!tyvm for gen 12....pets Nick :D

Now in blog it says Gen 11 pets,,,so it has to be changed..
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2020 at 3:20 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Barbara,

Oops! Good catch! This has been corrected. We hope you enjoy the new generation of pets :D

Sincerely,
Nick
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2020 at 3:25 PM
Barb Tompkins
yw Nick......stay safe :D
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2020 at 6:37 PM
Russel Denton
may i suggest that we have the ability to downgrade DNA like we can with gems please, its long overdue and is certainly well needed too, atm we can only upgrade DNA
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 28th 2020 at 4:52 AM
Heather Collings
Is there any update on letting us sell our old eggs? I have few that are doubles of what I already have and would like a way to get rid of them that does not entail hatching and then trading them in. I dont wish to hatch these ones which takes 3 days to hatch and another 3 to mature them.. Is there any way I can swop them for ones I havent got ie frog, clownfish, crab, giraffe, ostrich (generation 3), orange kitty, pony (generation 4), zebra, jaguar, platypus (generation 5), grey squirrel, porcupine, koala (generation 6), rooster (generation 7), okapi, tasmanian devil (generation 8), narwhal, kiwi, sea monster, brachiosaurus, blood spider, angler fish (generation 9), squid, dodo, lemur, mosquito, brad, penguin (generation 10)
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 28th 2020 at 6:12 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
I agree with Russell, we should be able to downgrade DNA, all I have is higher type dna, i can't remember the last time dna dropped from a satchel for me.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 29th 2020 at 8:29 PM
Horsedancer1
Thanks for the great new pets! Good timing!!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2020 at 12:36 AM
ERIC1342
hey nick. is the "bunnegg" part of this "gen" of pets or is it a exclusive reward ?.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2020 at 10:01 PM
Russel Denton
@Eric the bunnegg is apart of the Easter event that just finished ok matey
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2020 at 12:10 AM
ERIC1342
the quest-chain form that little boy that did not believe in bunnies hatching out of eggs? I finished all of that and he gave me the egg for it(I didn't hatch it yet). I meant was that the only way to get it(till being able to get it for a LOT of bush-bucks or real money next Easter event) or could I have fund it or something?
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2020 at 12:26 AM
Russel Denton
@ Eric, seeing how it was apart of a quest chain, i believe it MIGHT be available to get
next easter event ok matey