Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Bush Whackians.|Bush Whacker 1/2 Discord Server.
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 27th 2020 at 10:34 AM
Kush
The link through which you can join in the Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/spruvZg

Hello there!
This is Kush, and I would like you to know about the Discord server that has been created, and is being maintained for Bush Whacker 2.

After a bit of researching, I have come up with an conclusion which is, that there isn't any other Bush Whacker 1/2 Discord server around!
"Bush Whackians" was created on 26th December, 2019.
Today which is 26th March 2020, I have decided to make some minor changes into the server and post out this on the forum, the updates channel etc.

I have listed down the changes which has been made, and also the things that the server offers for the players:

-"Whackian's Info" category where there's the information a fellow Whackian has to take a look at.
-"Welcome" channel inside of the "Whackian's Info" category which Discord by default welcomes the Whackians whenever they join.
-"Rules" channel inside of the "Whackian's Info" category which there are rules listed which a Whackian must follow, and verify themselves afterwards through reacting on a message with the emoji/clicking on the yellow smile face below the bot's message.
-"Updates" channel inside of the "Whackian's Info" category in which there are changes regarding the server, any actions taken towards a Whackian's wrongdoings and also the information of a Whackian joining or leaving the Discord server are listed.
-"Staff Application" channel inside of the "Whackian's Info" category in which information regarding a Whackian applying for staff in Bush Whackians Discord server is shown.

-"Whackian's Chat" category where Whackians can normally text and send stuff on the appropriate channels.
-"Chat-General" channel inside of the "Whackian's Chat" category used for talking to other Whackians.
-"Chat-Media" channel inside of the "Whackian's Chat" category used for posting in media, talking about the media which has been posted.

-"Whackian's Beautiful Voice" category where Whackians can talk to the other Whackians via their voice once they've joined a channel.
-"Whackians-1" voice channel inside of the "Whackian's Beautiful Voice" category in where Whackians can communicate with the other Whackians through their voice.
-"Whackians-2" voice channel inside of the "Whackian's Beautiful Voice" category, brought into existence just in case of any trouble in
the first channel.

-"Whackian's Mystery" in which you're allowed to have fun with Discord's bots, etc.
-"Bots" channel inside of the "Whackian's Mystery" category used for a Whackian trying out the bots Discord's community has to offer.

To know:
*All the rules inside of the "Rules" channel inside of the category "Whackian's Info" must be followed. Any violation to those rules will result in punishments.

*The updates inside of the "Updates" channel inside of the category "Whackian's Info" are twice thought of before made, you can leave out your suggestions to the "Chat-General" channel inside of the "Whackian's Chat" category and also mention me by adding "@" before my name.

*You can use the channels once you've verified yourself through reacting on the message in the #rules channel.

*The "Chat-General" channel inside of the category known as "Whackian's Chat" is meant to serve the purpose of texting only. The frequency of posting links and media shall be the minimum. Any unpleasant talks are strictly prohibited and may result into punishments, the same goes to posting unpleasant content.

*The "Chat-Media" channel inside of the category known as "Whackian's Chat" is pretty self-explanatory. This is the channel in where media should be posted, talks should be minimized to the minimum in this channel.

*The "Whackians-1" voice channel inside of the category known as "Whackian's Beautiful Voice" shall be used at the most cases. The rules apply to both of the channels. {Whackians-1 and Whackians-2}

*The "Bots" channel inside of the category "Whackian's Mystery" shall be used for one's joy, not doing anything to displease anyone. The rules apply in this channel as well.

*If you're having trouble using Discord, figuring it out or if you're new to it and want help to get started, feel free to contact me on Discord{Kush#8780} or leave out a comment in this forum post.

*I will listen to you, please leave out your suggestions either in the comments of this forum post, or at Discord.

*Feel free to add me as a friend on Discord and leave out a message for any concerns related to the Discord server, or say Hi! ;)

*My Discord->{Kush#8780}

*Bush Whackians Discord Server invite link->https://discordapp.com/invite/spruvZg

Hoping to see Whackians!
Best,
Kush.