Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
So I made it to the Flux (yay!)...now what?
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2020 at 5:39 PM
Anubischick
Hi fellow whackers,

I'm directing this at the long term players, as indicated in the thread title after a couple of years of playing I've made it to the current flux. So I'm asking is the smart thing to do to access the latest flux and get the higher trinkets, or to journey back to flux 1.0 and trade the lower trinkets in for the super trinket and flux dust, and work up from there?

I'm currently spending my whacks in the event field and I do have a couple of the Nate/Kaine adventures left so I'm working through those as well, but before I start fluxing I'd just like an idea of the best way to go forward.

Happy to get any and all opinions on this.

Cheers
AC
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2020 at 5:55 PM
Flybaby
First Congrats on reaching the Flux.

You definitely should work backwards in the Flux, so that you can earn the highest Trinkets for the level that you are.

The trinkets in the lower numbered Fluxes won't be of much help to you, but you can always do them later just for fun, and sell the sets of Trinkets for dust.
Post by tgcougar deleted March 24th 2020 at 12:22 PM
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2020 at 3:44 PM
kiki_ar
Congratulations AC !!!!!
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2020 at 4:28 PM
Anubischick
Thanks guys, it looks like work from the top down is the way to go. So I shall. Appreciate the advice...and the thanks.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2020 at 4:42 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
I would suggest keeping the most recent level of flux trinkets, as they are more powerful than regular ones :D