Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
FF repository
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2020 at 7:32 AM
Last Edited March 8th 2020 at 10:47 AM
tgcougar
When we think of Nursery Rhymes and Fairytales, and I know that we will, will we wonder what's happening, as we climb up that Hill? Or will we be left in the dark, as so many have Been, and will that just be, the nature of this, that we might all be, left In? I have no answers, to this I'm Afraid, and I am sure there won't be, any kind of Parade! :( So bare with me all, til the Devs come on Home, to fix all our problems, maybe in some kind of Poem? But if that does not prevail and we're left hanging Another kind of a Fractured Fairytale by me!
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2020 at 7:33 AM
Last Edited March 9th 2020 at 10:03 AM
tgcougar
Jeff can't figure out how to post here, so if any of you have his old ones, please post here...ty
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 12:41 PM
tgcougar
Here we sit, without a new Fractured Fairytale, for a While, due to things, that wouldn't let me Smile! :( So what can I do, to alter this Thing, but to think about stuff, because I am, not a King. So I've talked to you all, & you all seem to Say, that this whole thing needed, to just go, Away! So I plead to you now, to open your Heart, so I might get on, with what is my Part. Because of this, and what I have, ultimately Done, we all need to go out and just have some Fun! This hopefully will be the st...t his hopefully will be the start, of more Fractured Fairytales, to Come, so I hope you will tell me, this all's not so Dumb! And whisper it oh, so softly to Me, so I can become, what you want me, to Be! And in the end, as you look for the answers, way up to the Moon, please know that these Fractured Fairytales, I tell, will always wind up, with the Dish and the Spoon! Another oh so slightly different Fractured Fairytale by me!
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 12:44 PM
Last Edited March 8th 2020 at 10:48 AM
tgcougar
If you could have one wish, what do you think it would Be? Something that is great or something, that is Free? I guess it would depend on, whom you might Ask, but that in it's self, would be a great Task. So I asked The Pied Piper & a Boy named Sue, and what do you know, they were both, Down & Blue! So I moved on to Old Mother Hubbard & the Old Woman that lived in a Shoe, and indeed once again, they were both, Down and Blue, Too! So now I thought to myself, as I sat down to Think, & I thought of everything, including the kitchen Sink! Another Fractured Fairytale by me!
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 12:45 PM
Last Edited March 7th 2020 at 8:55 AM
tgcougar
If you could have one wish, what do you think it would Be? Something that is great or something, that is Free? I guess it would depend on, whom you might Ask, but that in it's self, would be a great Task. So I asked The Pied Piper & a Boy named Sue, and what do you know, they were both, Down & Blue! So I moved on to Old Mother Hubbard & the Old Woman that lived in a Shoe, and indeed once again, they were both, Down and Blue, Too! So now I thought to myself, as I sat down to Think, & I thought of every...as I sat down to Think, & I thought of everything, including the kitchen Sink! And then Jack & Jill appeared, as they ran up their Hill, & all they could say, was to not wish for something, against someone's Will. So I just finally figured, this was a thought that was just a bit Fleeting, so I put on my Jacket & just went on Pleading. That everything would be just okay, if I could get everyone involved, in one catchy Tune, & get them to just look up, all the way to the Moon, so everyone could see, th...so everyone could see, the Dish get engaged to the Spoon! Another Fractured Fairytale by me!
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 12:46 PM
Last Edited March 7th 2020 at 8:53 AM
tgcougar
Where are we now, and where are we At, I see that we now, have that all, fairly down Pat. From Humpty Dumpty, to a Boy Named Sue, there's not a lot more, that we now, have to DO! Can we now all ask, Old Mother Hubbard, who's still very, lost in her Cubbard, and Little Miss Muffet, holding on tight to her Tuffet, and the Little Old Lady, who's still lives in a Shoe, and can we not forget, good ole, Little Boy Blue! For when they ask, how did this all, echo the Past? Snow White and her Dwarfs, will tell...Snow White and her Dwarfs, will tell you real Fast. That come on ye all, and gather around us, you Must, for we have a story to tell, that's still has some Rust. Jack and Jill, seemed to have lost their Way, and came down to a bridge and a toll, they did have to Pay! So what does this mean, throughout ages of Time, life's what we make it , which can be Sublime! So the next time, as you look, all the way up to the Moon, remember this now, The Dish IS engaged, to the, en-lightened Spoon. Another Fractur...Fracture Fairytale by me.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2020 at 4:20 PM
kiki_ar
... beautifull...
:)
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2020 at 12:01 PM
tgcougar
You have Donald & Daisy and Mickey & Minnie and Daffy & Elmer Fudd! But the stories I'd tell, about them all, would be nothing but, a Dud! For they are just cartoons, that float around a lot, until their out of Sight, and the Fractured Fairytale's I tell, all seem to be, just Right. :) For cartoon's they ain't, I tell you now, their Nursery Rhymes and Fairytales, that may haunt you, yes Indeed. So come on over, to the side you want, for that's what you'd want to do, for you all to Succeed! So, with al...So, with all of this, within your hands, you all just have to See, its all you need, to console yourself, and to just, let it Be! So once again it comes to this, as you look up at the Moon, for in your dreams, there will always be, the Dish that loves the Spoon! Another Fractured Fairytale by
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2020 at 5:52 AM
tgcougar
If you could wish on a Star, what would the wish really Be? With your sheep's in the meadow and your cow's in the Corn, is the world really up, for nothing but Scorn? You would then ask a question, that would impower us All, as you look up way high and watch Humpty, start his great Fall. And fall yes he would, and be scrambled as Hell, as Chicken Little would get up and just start to Yell. The sky is falling, is all he could think, then Humpty looked up and just said, no, this is just starting to Sti...
just said, no, this is just starting to Stink. This FF is going nowhere fast, as you can tell by it's Tones, but no one cares, because your all on your Phones! So when you look back on this poem, and look back you Will, there will be Jack calling out to his Jill, stop, stop, the sky is falling, don't run up that Hill. :( And in the end you will see, there's nothing else you can do, as your approaching Noon, so just look around and watch the Dish, as he is, in love with his Spoon! Another Fractured Fai...
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2020 at 12:54 PM
tgcougar
If I can inject, that Fairytales and Nursery Rhymes are for children, or so people Say, but once in a while, an adult slips in, and that could be, on most any Day! :) So when Old Mother Hubbard runs for her Cuppard or Little Miss Muffet screams for her Tuffet or Humpty Dumpty refuses to fall or Jack and Jill won't run up their Hill or Jack be Nimble wasn't so Quick, as he tried to jump over, his Candle Stick! And then all of a sudden, came that sly ole Boy, better known as Sue, to rescue them all, inc...better known as Sue, to rescue them all, including, that bashful, Little Boy Blue. But no matter what happens, just look up toward the Moon, for there you will See, with out a doubt, the handsome Dish, with his beautiful Spoon! Another Fracture Fairytale by me!
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2020 at 3:50 PM
kiki_ar
Oh yes... I´m really enjoying your fairtales! :)
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2020 at 10:31 AM
tgcougar
I looked for my Oinks, but there wasn't, a one to be Had, so I started to wonder, because it really looked Bad! :( Then came along, the Old Lady, who still lived in her Shoe, saw what was happening and said, find something else, that I might Do! Then there was, Old Mother Hubbard, who as always, was still lost in her Cuppard, as she yelled out to me, what was it I Found? I yelled back to her, that I was okay, nothing was wrong, and I was just Sound! Then Little Boy Blue, just blew his Horn, as Jack an...as Jack and Jill, looked up with Scorn! As they all got to thinking, how could things just Be, with me without Oinks, they would just, all have to See? That I, if not, was so Sad and Forlorn, as if I had never, ever, been Born! :( And all I could do, at that point in time, was as always and always, look to the Moon, for my worries would vanish, as soon I saw, the Handsome Dish with his, oh, so lovely Spoon! Another Fractured Fairytale by me!
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2020 at 10:32 AM
Last Edited March 7th 2020 at 8:55 AM
tgcougar
I looked for my Oinks, but there wasn't, a one to be Had, so I started to wonder, because it really looked Bad! :( Then came along, the Old Lady, who still lived in her Shoe, saw what was happening and said, find something else, that I might Do! Then there was, Old Mother Hubbard, who as always, was still lost in her Cuppard, as she yelled out to me, what was it I Found? I yelled back to her, that I was okay, nothing was wrong, and I was just Sound! Then Little Boy Blue, just blew his Horn, as Jack an...just blew his Horn, as Jack and Jill, looked up with Scorn! As they all got to thinking, how could things just Be, with me without Oinks, they would just, all have to See? That I, if not, was so Sad and Forlorn, as if I had never, ever, been Born! :( And all I could do, at that point in time, was as always and always, look to the Moon, for my worries would vanish, as soon I saw, the Handsome Dish with his, oh, so lovely Spoon! Another Fractured Fairytale by me!
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2020 at 1:01 PM
tgcougar
Snow White has her Dwarfs, as Old Mother Hubbard has her Cuppard. The Old Lady, who lives in a Shoe, still has all her children and still doesn't, know what to Do! Then there Little Miss Muffet and what else can we say, about her Tuffet and there's Little Boy Blue and of course we can't forget about, that Boy Named Sue! What do they all have in common, you may ask me Now, nothing at all, I say, not even a Cow! But beyond this you'll think, that something else could be Up, so why don't I just bow down ...I just bow down and say, hey what's sup! :o Then you will return, with scorn on your Face, but I will be ready, to talk and Embrace! For in the end, things will wind up, real Soon, as you watch from a distance, the Dish love the Spoon! Another Fractured Fairytale by me!
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2020 at 6:43 AM
tgcougar
Unfortunately I will not be able to post the last FF here, as it contained a swear word, which is against the site's policy. Once Jeff returns to creating tales without profanity, they will be posted. Anyone with older versions are still encouraged to post them here.
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2020 at 9:32 AM
tgcougar
With what's happening in politics today, we can now only Weep, but you can always come here, where that stuffs not so Deep! For in Fairytale Land, life is always, so Sweet, you can bet on that now, so you won't, have to Weep! So look at it all Here, where its always Sincere, and you can rely on this now, with nothing to Fear! For the characters here, are far from Neglect, and the stories I tell, they will always Reflect. The things in life, that we think are just Sick, would fill volumns of books, tha...that would be, 10 feet Thick! So when I tell you Beware, of what could happen out There, could always come close, to being, maybe Sincere! But when the Pied Piper tells, what he thinks he must Say, take it all in, in a neighborly Way! For that's all we have, to get us all Through, the days ahead, it could just happen, to You! So when alls said and Done, just look up at the Moon, for there you will see, that the Dish loves his Spoon! Another kind of Fractured Fairytale by me!
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2020 at 4:41 PM
kiki_ar
keep them coming, please... thanks!!!!
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2020 at 8:52 AM
Last Edited March 8th 2020 at 10:49 AM
tgcougar
Some people, may have a problem and some people, may be Distraught, over whether FF's will be here in the future, or Naught. Take heed my dear Bush Whacker's, for do not Despair, for Fractured Fairytale's for now, will still be Here! :) Can I say that with certainty, well I would have to say reader Beware, because life as you know sometimes, just ain't no Fair! :( So as we watch all our favorites, with nothing but Glee, hopefully they will be around, guaranteed without Fee! :) So Little Miss Muffet & L...So Little Miss Muffet & Little Boy Blue, along with Humpty Dumpty and that Boy Named Sue! Along with Old Mother Hubbard & Jack and Jill, as they carefully run up, that very steep Hill. Along with the Cat & the Fiddle & Little Bo Peep, who if not careful, will lose all her Sheep! Another kind of Fractured Fairytale by me!
218 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2020 at 8:07 AM
tgcougar
One by one they walk, throughout the Ages, then written down in the books, imprinted on all their Pages! They seem to want to live on Forever, through no ones fault, in one's Endever, trying to be, oh so Clever! For they all Suggest, that it was done, by some of the Best. Then taken down and assorted through, by all of the Rest. Sohere we are, looking to the Future, for them all to survive, we will have to Nurture! For if we don't, they will all begin to Wilt, assigning to us all, lots of Guilt Another Fractured Fairytale by me!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2020 at 10:19 AM
Last Edited March 12th 2020 at 10:20 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi tgcougar,

We can appreciate the service you're trying to do here, however we do not want you posting these without the creator's consent. Furthermore, we'd like to keep these forums on-topic for Bush Whacker 2, and feel these fractured fairy tales are off-topic.

As such we'll be locking this thread.

Sincerely,
Nick