Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
event rewards for beyond 100%
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2020 at 9:17 AM
JosephLupton
It would be neat for there to be rewards for events beyond 100% as an incentive for players to play more. One idea would be a sandwich for every 100% beyond the initial 100%. Another idea would be for event currency (other than the tokens) to be given as you make progress, and this currency could be used to buy various things, like mana, energy, or spins on a prize wheel.
42 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 15th 2020 at 9:21 AM
mshellgirl1969
That sounds great Joe...I'm for it.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2020 at 1:57 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
*two fins up*
Post by tgcougar deleted March 24th 2020 at 12:23 PM
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 27th 2020 at 11:36 AM
ahhmericanwoman
So that's how people have so many gifts to give away! I couldn't understand how some people have hundreds of gifts saved up, when we can only earn 14 during an event. Shouldn't complain, I guess, as I have been the recipient of some of these gifts. The rich get rich and the poor and medium class work their tails off for 14 gifts to give. Gotta admit that the idea of spins on a prize wheel sounds like an interesting idea, though!
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 29th 2020 at 7:33 AM
Elsastar96
tgcougar,I agree with you totally! Although, maybe some consideration could be given to the percentage achieved over and above event completion. Like for example, a new title for the top player "Over achiever" or "Top player 2020" or "Valentine Queen" (or king). Obviously the year and event would be changed accordingly. Also we could earn the right to purchase more than 1 event gift per day, let's say for every 500% over completion.